The rev of an engine draws both Panty's and Brief's attention to below them where they spot Izuku's Motorcycle was sitting there waiting for them.

"Izuku's Bike, he must have left it for us." Brief states.

"I'm so gonna suck his dick later." She states with a smirk.

Brief sighs defeatedly. Meanwhile Daten City's red-light district, a thug was holding up a short businessman by his collar.

Meanwhile Daten City's red-light district, a thug was holding up a short businessman by his collar.

"Oh, god! No! Please don't!" The short man pleads.

"Please don't what, asswipe?" He asks.

Suddenly their hit by See-Through which sends the thug spinning into a shop window and the businessman to the ground.

"Fuckin'A!" The short man shouts before running off.

Both Stoking and Izuku step out of See Through, Stocking raises her sunglasses, and Izuku starts to look around.

"We have arrived." Stocking states.

"This whole place smells of cum, sweat, and shame." Izuku says disgustedly

All around them are skimpily dressed women, prostitutes, horny men, Sex shops you name it and it involves sex, it's likely here. As Izuku scans his surroundings he notices there were multiple women and even some men waving over to him prostitutes and not. His eyes widen and he quickly steps beside Stocking as she pulls out her phone.

"Hey, Garter. We're at the scene now." She says.

Back at the church.

"Perfect. I've just identified the bastard ghost you're looking for. Be careful; this one's tricky. It uses girls to--"

Panty suddenly grabs the phone from Garter.

"Listen, hooch. If you apologize, I might come out there and help you not make a giant fail of yourself." She says.

Stocking tosses the phone into Chuck's mouth while Panty was still talking. Chuck chews and swallows the phone but it upsets his stomach and he shits...alot. The shit went through the phone and slapped Panty in the face.

"That Bitch!" She crushes the phone and throws it to the ground. "Fucking Bitch! Fucking Bitch! Fucking Bitch! Fucking Bitch!" She shouts while stomping on the phone.

Back with Stocking and Izuku they stand in the middle of the street unknowing what to look for. Then suddenly a scream for help comes from behind them and a little girl in a red hood comes running around the corner.

"Help! Somebody! A wolf is trying to attack me!" She shouts.

In her panic, she runs into Stocking.

"Oh, please help! There's a mean wolf trying to attack me, and I think it might be evil!" She informs.

"I wonder if that's what Garter was trying to say about girls before he got cut off." Stocking says before smiling brightly. "That has to be it! I bet there's a big bad wolf attacking poor, frightened girls. Where is this jack-off, sweetie?"

"He's right down there. Follow me. He's not too far ahead!" She starts running down a dark, ominous alley.

"I'm right behind you!" Stocking yells.

"I got a bad feeling about this." Izuku states before following after them.

"We can solve this case on our own; we don't need that drunken blowjob!" Stocking declares.