Twister

{Y/n's POV}

After I put my right hand on blue kacchan passed the spinner to me and I spun it for him. "Left foot red" I said and he put his left foot on red. "Right foot red" he said after spinning. "Already looking like spiderman here" I laughed as I put my right foot on red. "Right hand green" he was basically sitting in boredom while I looked like spiderman. "Left hand green" I put my left hand on green and he smirked by how close our faces are. "What's with the smirk?" I asked him but before I knew it I had been kissed. "That's what" he said after he stole a kiss. I blushed and covered my mouth when I realized what happened.

He chuckled. "You lost so now you have to do whatever I say on Saturday." He was smirking. "That's not fair though! You cheated." I said crossing my arms over my chest and pouting. He tucked a lose strand of my hair behind my ear. "I would do it again." I blushed more before shaking my head and getting the whole situation out of my head.

"Let's play something else" I suggested. "Nah, I like this game. How about we make it more intense." He said smirking. "And what do you mean by that?" I asked. "How about every time one of us falls they lose a piece of clothing and we go until one of us is down to nothing." I sweat dropped with a light uncomfortable chuckle. "How about we just play the game, I don't feel like stripping." He sighed sounding disappointed. "Fine"

I smiled "Thank you." In the middle of the intense game with him literally on top of me he made a joke. "You look good under me but you would look better with latex and cuffs on too." He said trying to flirt with me which caused me to blush. "Kacchan!" He chuckled. "Just stating facts." He ended up slipping and we both went down. "Your heavy." I said trying to push him off and he got off. "You gonna just lay there or are we gonna play." He said calmly like nothing happened.

{Bakugo's POV}

I agreed to the bet knowing I would win.  After she put her right hand on blue I passed the spinner to her and she spun it for me. "Left foot red" she said and I put my left foot on red. "Right foot red" I said after spinning. "Already looking like spiderman here" she laughed as she put her right foot on red. "Right hand green" I was sitting and hiding my smile while she looked like spiderman. "Left hand green" she put her left hand on green and I smirked by how close our faces are. "What's with the smirk?" She asked me and Ikissed her for a second. "That's what" I said. She blushed and covered her mouth when she realized what I did. 'Cute'.

I chuckled. "You lost so now you have to do whatever I say on Saturday." I smirked at the thought of everything I could make her do. "That's not fair though! You cheated." She said crossing my arms over her chest and pouting. 'she is too adorable to be with anyone but me' I tucked a lose strand of my hair behind her ear. 'I'm the only one who is allowed to touch her' "I would do it again." She blushed more before shaking her head. 'She's mine'

"Let's play something else" she suggested. "Nah, I like this game. How about we make it more intense." I said smirking knowing it was risky but would be worth it if she says yes. "And what do you mean by that?" She asked. "How about every time one of us falls they lose a piece of clothing and we go until one of us is down to nothing." She looked a little uncomfortable with the idea and let out a light chuckle. "How about we just play the game, I don't feel like stripping." I sighed disappointed she shot the idea down. "Fine"

She smiled "Thank you." In the middle of the intense game I was on top of her and decided to flirt. "You look good under me but you would look better with latex and cuffs on too." She blushed. "Kacchan!" I chuckled. "Just stating facts." I let my foot slip and we both fell. "Your heavy." She said trying to push me off and I stood up. "You gonna just lay there or are we gonna play." I calmly spoke trying to not blush like crazy and have her only say my name.

I stuck my hand out for her to take and pulled her closer to me wrapping my hands around her waist. "Wanna get the toys out?" I smirked knowing she was into the bdsm things and she blushed. "W-why would you have those find of things?" I pulled her closer and our faces were inches away. "Well I heard you talking about them and decided to get some things for you." I looked down from her eyes to her lips. "What exactly did you get?" She was blushing like crazy and I wanted her so bad.

"A collar, some rope, cuffs, a gag, you know, stuff like that." I continued looking back and forth between her lips and her eyes. She pushed me away. 'Your mine' "what's wrong Y/n." I sounded like I didn't care even though it was the complete opposite. "Why did you get those things if we aren't together?"'Yet' "I mean we may be close friends and have had some... Moments together, but we aren't lovers." She wasn't even looking at me. 'Look at me' "because I thought you wanted those items but we're too broke to get them. And at least you have a safe room in case your room gets searched by Aizawa." I crossed my arms. "I may have wanted those items but I'm too young for them." 'Not with me' "stop over thinking." I hugged her from behind and held her close.

✧༺♥༻✧✧༺♥༻✧✧༺♥༻✧✧༺
A/N here!
Sorry it took so long to post, I am settled into my new house  but had a lot of tests during the first semester and I am also taking more advanced classes so if I don't post for a while then I am sorry.

Please tell me if you want anything specific to happen and I will try to incorporate it.