BEING DISCOVERED

Y/n POV

As we enter the city. Mash seems to noticed that a lot of people are using magic. Wherever we look,left and right, people are using them.

"They're still just doing stuff you can do with your hands."

I heard Mash said wondering after he saw a lot of people using it.

"Well, people use magic on a daily basis."

"Really?"

"Yep"

"But do they have to use it on everything?"

"Well.. I suppose not. But that's up to them."

"Ohh"

We talked on the way, as we went towards the bakery.

It seems like his doing fine for his time here in the city. It look like I have nothing to worry about.

As long as his hood stay on his head, there shouldn't be a problem.

As we got there I noticed that Mash seems to be excited.

To the point that he clenched his fists, and bend the coins in his hand.

oh dear his really excited about that creampuff. I chuckled softly.

"Seven limited creampuffs please." I heard him told the man in the front.

"Sure thing"

After the man said that, he seem to have pause for a second.

I look over towards them,and saw that the man who Mash was talking look absolutely baffled.

I look at what the man was looking at and it was the poor coins that suffered from Mash excitement.

"Oops. I got to excited and couldn't hold back."

I sigh at Mash explanation and look back at the man in front of us.

Mash, you really need to learned how to control your strength better.

Poor guy look like his having a hard time understanding how it happened.

"Sorry let me fix them." Mash offered to the man.

Please don't do what I think your about to do. I ask in my head

He took the coins out of the guy's hand.

"Did you say 'fix'?" The man ask

Snapping them back to the way there suppose to be.

Yep, he did it.

Any normal people who would have saw that, would have a crisis as to how it's possible. Like the guy in front of us.

"This should work."

"Mash, I think you made the guy more freak out then he already is." I whisper to him

"What do you mean by that?" He look at me with questions in his eyes

Before I could answer him we heard scream coming from the guy in front of us.

After awhile he calms down. He brought us the bread we wanted. He thank us after that.

As we receive the creampuffs, a strong gust of wind blow.

It lift Mash hood but before it could take off Mash hood completely, I grabbed it and pull it back down.

It was a good thing that I was fast enough to do that and, it look like the man in front of us didn't saw anything, nor are the people around us. I sigh in relief