Still alive
Already died a thousand times
Went to Hell but I'm back and I'm breathing
Make me bleed while my heart is still beating
Still alive

*You and Demi hug before you start making your way down the ramp as you slowly ran your knife across your neck with the camera getting an amazing shot of how you look for your match tonight. You soon got to you bottom an spotted your sister and a few co-stars from the movie, making you smile as you walk over to them*

Sucked out the poison, drowned out the noise
'Cause I made a choice and drew a hard line

*You first hug Jacy and look her before hugging her again, hearing her tell you of awesome you look*

You: Thank you!

Jack: We're cheering for you!

You: you better be

*You every one else before sliding onto the apron as you take the title into your hand as you step into the ring and hop on the turnbuckle, raising it up high. Jumping down you glare at Ripley as the music dies down and the lights go back to normal*

"The following contest is scheduled for one fall. And is for the Smackdown's Women's Championship!"

*The crowd cheers as you and Rhea don't make eye contact for now while standing across from each other*

"Introducing the challenger. Representing The Judgment Day. From Adelaide, South Australia. She is the winner of the 2023 Women's Royal Rumble Match, Rhea Ripley!"

*The crowd cheers as Rhea steps forwards and raises her arms before looking back at you with a straight face and walks back towards her corner of the ring*

"And her opponent. Representing Toxic Attraction. From Tampa Florida, she is the Smackdown Women's Champion, Madelyn Jayne!"

*You walk forward, raising the championship above you head with both hands as the fans cheer a bit louder for you then they did for Rhea. You hand the title off to Jessica Carr as she sends it off to time-keepers with Samtha Irvin getting out the ring*

Ring the bell!

*you and Rhea standing across from each other in the ring, You with a straight face but on the inside you were going insane and Rhea was smirking and you had no idea what or how she was feeling*

Crowd Chant: Rheas gonna kill you! Mads is gonna kill you! Rheas gonna kill you! Mads is gonna kill you! Rheas gonna kill you! Mads is gonna kill you! Rheas gonna kill you! Mads is gonna kill you! Rheas gonna kill you! Mads is gonna kill you! Rheas gonna kill you! Mads is gonna kill you!

"Let's first talk about the challenger, Rhea Ripley. What does she have to do to finally knock off Madelyn Jayne and win the Smackdown Women's Championship?"

"Rhea Ripley may be one of, if not the only female superstar in the WWE, who could overpower Madelyn Jayne. Madelyn relies so heavily on her power game, but I don't think she'll be much of a match for the strength of the Eradicator"

"Okay. With that said, what does Madelyn have to do then to change up her game to keep the title?"

"Madelyn needs to rely on her experience. Mads has been here before, she is no stranger to the bright lights of WrestleMania. This is what Madelyn exists for"