It was peaceful.

Then, out of the corner of my eye, I saw a guy holding a bunch of leashes. Curious, I shifted my gaze downwards and nearly screamed.

It was a bunch of big scary looking dogs!

I gripped Lili's arm as I felt cold sweat dripping down my neck. Them four legged creatures are out to get me!

"Uhm Lili?" I gulped.

"Yes baby?"

"c-can i climb on your back again? I'm...tired" I tugged on her sleeve, causing her to stop in her tracks.

She stare at me confused but said nothing and bend down a little.

I quickly jumped on her back and wrap my limbs around her for dear life. If the creatures decides to attack us, they'll take Lili's legs first.

"Oof! Slow down nini" she exclaimed with a giggle afterwards.

"Come on let's go now!"

"Alright alright"

I blushed when plump lips brush lightly against mine in an unexpected peck. Oh my...

---------

"Nini can you please come down from my back now? It hurts" lisa whined as she tries to open the door to our apartment.

I immediately climb down and begin to rub her back "I'm sorry, it felt really comfortable so..."

"it's fine nini" She sighed in relief and straighten her back until we heard an audible pop.

I giggled "are you okay? What was that?"

She opened the door and signalled for me to get in "it's nothing, that sound just means I fixed my back, soft of" she mumbled the last part then shut the door.

"Go shower baby, you stink"

I gasped and turn to face her. How dare she?! I smell great, thank you very much.

"Tsk, excuse me? You're the one that smells bad. Why don't you go take a shower?!" I fired back while crossing my arms.

Her brow twitch slightly as she looks at me in disbelief. Ha! Not used to me talking back huh. Suits you right.

She walked towards me in slow steps "Do you want to sleep alone tonight, jennie?" she threatened through gritted teeth.

I swear, if my cat ears are visible right now, they would've dropped from her scary tone. I tried not to let tears flood my eyes but it seems so difficult all of a sudden.

I pursed my lips "N-no"

"Then don't give me that shit attitude of yours and go shower" she firmly pointed towards the bathroom.

I gulped and walk with my head down. My hands fiddled with each other as I fought back tears. I don't want to be annoying to the point of Lili kicking me out. I can't survive without her.

I took my clothes off with trembling hands and went into the shower. I sigh deeply while letting the water wash away my tears. I know I'm being a little dramatic right now but I'm just scared. Also, I don't know where that attitude in the living room came from!

I washed my body and used my favorite Minnie Mouse strawberry scented soap. Lili bought me this last week and I was delighted. It looked cute and smells amazing!

After washing my hair and body, I wrap my pink fluffy towel around my body and walked to the bedroom slowly, making sure I won't fall on my bum.

Looks like Lili prepared my clothes for me. There's a pair of undies with shorts and her yellow oversized hoodie.

I pouted. She still did this for me even when I'm mean to her. I'll go say sorry to her and give lots and lots of kisses! That should do it.

I quickly wore my clothes and zoom down the hallway. I saw Lili sitting on the couch while scrolling through her phone.

A grin made it's way to my face as I slowly walk towards her and sat down. She must've felt my presence and scooted away from me.

Now the grin changed into a frown. Awh man, I've never seen her like this before. What should I do?

"Lili" I called.

Still nothing...

This time, I scoot closer until our shoulders are rubbing against each other. I nudged my nose against her cheek lightly "Lili, I'm sorry"

She let out a loud sigh and faced me. I give her my cute gummy smile that she can't seems to resist.

I guess she tried to stop herself from smiling but at the end she couldn't hold back and started to squeal

"Aww my baby nini" she pull me into her arms and lay me across her lap. I snuggle against her neck and giggled.

"I can never be mad at you for long. Oh and I'm sorry for being all strict and mean, I just don't want you to get sick" she peppered my cheek with kisses.

Wow, is this what heaven feels like?

3 more chapters, guys 😞