"Doktah, everything is prepared! You may insert the tape now!" Noir said to Doktah as he already managing the VCR device for the tape. "Thank you. now lets get it play," Doktah replied as he walk to the VCR Tape, opening the briefcase.

All operators begin to sits on their sofa, chair or in the floor. The TV is quite large so all operators can see it well toward the TV screen, Doktah grab the first VHS Tape which labeled as "Black Ops" then put it on the VCR. Doktah immediately rushes to hit seat spot, which is between Amiya and Kal'tsit.

"If this is really alternate world of Terra, I hope Yan are include in here" Ch'en state it, "Oh I am sure it will! Its not like they gonna-" Before Swire able to finish her words, the video already started it.

Some operators like Jessica closes her eyes due the intense of flashing light several times, same with Myrtle. Before it then the flashing stops and it was to be appears a paper, screen moves and see a sentence "Sensitive information". It was then moved very fast into another page and camera closes, showing "CLASSFIED". under of it has some text but it is too small and it was bordered by black paint.

"Stop the flashing!! My eyes are hurt!" Shout Myrtle.

"Jeez it just scared us!" Said Steward, "No shit, it just move too fast!" Courier added another comply.

After showing a "CLASSIFIED", The screen then shows several effects. Which mostly noticed by the audience are the numbers, a lot of numbers in single screen. Scene then changed into several types of images of paper and video, some audience cant get enough full picture due how it really move fast. Scene then stopped at a paper which has sentence "A Treyarch Production". 

"Do they intend to hurt viewers eye by showing all of these unnecessary effects?" Kal'tsit said, a bit annoyed.  "What's with all of these numbers? I saw them even in very little size. Is there something important with it?" Dobermann comply.

The scene still paused at same picture, then somehow suddenly the paper background turn into a video which represented a vehicle with some stick. They can't see it clearly, still due how fast the scene is. But they know its a vehicle.

"A vehicle with a stick or barrel? No no no I must be seen it wrong," Said horn, thinking a vehicle attach with a cannon is possible she though. 

Scene started to move and constantly changing other to other papers very quickly,  until it stops and shows "TREYARCH" and its logo which on top of it, three circular shapes and combine it into Triangle shape. They too notice the logo and its studio has black background paper, releases some sort of scary sound. When that sound came in, the black background change into several footage of soldier and a similar vehicle to helicopter but much more smaller.

After Treyarch logo the scene change another paper, which audience could see it as "ACTIVISION Presents" with top has "CLASSIFIED DOCUMENT" and bottom has  "Sensitive Information", both has smaller fond than the Activision. Then another flash from the video, the paper turn black and another footage is show, several helicopters from previously footage is shown and even has its engine sound. Before the screen went black as the red numbers begin covering the screen, then fades into white.