"All set! I am going to wake Mark, go and wake the others" with that both of you headed to your own respective bedroom.

Opening the door you slowly entered in only to see there is only one person lying on your bed. And that was Jungkook.
"Where did he go?" Confusedly you slowly made your steps towards the bathroom. He wasn't there too. With a frowned face you turned back only to bump with a tall figure.

"Omo!" with a gasp you was about to back away but Taehyung was quick to hug you

"Gummorninn.." hugging you tightly Taehyung said in a cute voice.
"Haha..morning...let go of me now. Breakfast is ready. We have to eat before it gets cold" trying your best to loosen his grip from you said.
"Did you used that perfume now?" snuggling his face on the crook of your neck he asked.
"N-No.." feeling ticklish by his act you stuttered which caused Taehyung to let out a husky chuckle.
"Her perfume is....awesome!" Startling you two a sleepy Jungkook said, sitting on the bed lazily with a bunny smile.

awesome!" Startling you two a sleepy Jungkook said, sitting on the bed lazily with a bunny smile

You immediately pushed Taehyung and looked everywhere except him.
"How do you know that!?" Taehyung asked completely amazed by his words.
"I have a nose and two big holes on it" Jungkook scoffed which made you laugh a little. Taehyung looked at him in disbelief.
"Ahh..my head hurts!" placing his both hands on head Jungkook said.
"Who told you to drink that much? Huh!? Come, get up i'll make you hangover soup"

Everyone surrounded the table, seated on their respective chairs and started filling their stomach.
"Hey guys..let's go out today..what do you think?" Lia looked at you excitedly.
Nodding your head agreeing you looked at Taehyung then Jungkook.
"Sounds good" smiling at you Taehyung replied.
"It'll be fun!" showing his bunny teeth Jungkook also agreed.

After eating breakfast, Taehyung , along with Mark and Jungkook was watching a movie while you feeding Jack and at the kitchen , your sister washing the dishes.
The doorbell rang making four of your attention avert to that direction.
"Lemme check it. Eat it like a good boy okay babe?" saying to Jack you got up making your steps towards the door.
You opened the door only to face the person who you don't want to see in your entire life.