Putting him into his kennel, you turned back to see the love of your life looking at you, a adorable smile plastered on his face.
"So you're gonna stay?" raising eyebrows you asked.
"What do you think?" slowly making his steps towards you he asked.
"So.. It's a yes" trying not to smile you stated.
"Then what are you waiting for? Let's sleep" plastering a teasing smile he turned towards your bedroom followed by a super nervous you.

Closing the door you turned only to back away with a gasp after almost bumped into Taehyung.
Ignoring the nervousness and the sound of your mega speed beating heart, you looked to his eyes. His eyes wore a unreadable expression which made you gulp hardly.
"W-What's it T-Tae?" Oh no...
He replied nothing but stared at you intensely. Soon his eyes went to your nose. To your lips. Eyes fixed on your lips he gulped a hard lump.
"T-""Damn Lina, I missed you...so much" with that he crashed his lips on yours, kissing you passionately.

That was unexpected, but eventually you started to kiss him back.
The kiss turned into more deep and passionate which made Taehyung to pull you more closer by your waist.
A sudden knock stopped both of you, and with a irritated groan Taehyung pulled away. Breathing heavily you both looked each other.
"Someone knocked, right?" you managed to speak.
"I think so" with that you turned and opened the door only to see a sleepy Jungkook standing there with a little pout.

"What the f**k, Jungkook!?" asked a irritated Taehyung.
"Taehyung!" You rolled your eyes at him.
"I am hungry" grabbing your hand he looked at you with puppy eyes.
"Go and get yourself" scoffed Taehyung making you to roll your eyes at him again.
Jungkook dragged you towards the kitchen followed by a irritated Taehyung. Sitting on the chair, he waited for the food.
"I am going to sleep" after completely losing his patience Taehyung said turning his steps. You just stared at his figure and chuckled.
"Here you go!" placing the plate and a glass infront of him you seated on the opposite chair.
"Thank you!" he smiled showing his bunny teeth.

Few minutes later~

After washing the plate you turned around to see no one there.
"Where did he gone?"walking out from the kitchen you looked around confusedly.
Noticing the empty couch you rushed to your worriedly. Opening the door you let out a relieved sigh after seeing Jungkook sleeping beside Taehyung on your bed.

 Opening the door you let out a relieved sigh after seeing Jungkook sleeping beside Taehyung on your bed

"Aww.." smiling at them you slowly closed the door and headed towards the living room.

...

Stretching, you yawned while getting down from the couch and headed towards your room. Seeing the two boys, yesterday's incidents flashed through your mind bringing a bright smile on your face.

After freshen up you headed to kitchen only to see your sister cooking something.
"Good morning!" your loud voice made her jump with a gasp.
"Omo! You startled me!" hitting on your hand lightly she said.
"Need any help?" Peeking over her shoulder to see what is she cooking you asked.
"Of course! Make salad"
"Okay!" with that you opened refrigerator taking necessary things.
"Where's Mark?" cutting the cucumber you asked.
"Sound asleep" focusing on her cooking she replied which you responded with a 'Oh'.