It hurts so bad... please make it stop-E.E

mentions of a creepy guy

I walked into the party and immediately felt a chill run down my spine. Something just didn't feel right, and my intuition was rarely wrong. I brushed it off and tried to enjoy myself, chatting with friends and sipping on my drink. That's when I saw him.

He was lurking in the corner, watching everyone with a sinister grin on his face. His eyes seemed to follow me wherever I went, and I couldn't shake the feeling that he was staring straight into my soul. I tried my best to avoid him, but he always seemed to pop up wherever I went.

As the night wore on, I began to feel more and more uneasy. I saw him approaching me out of the corner of my eye and quickly turned to walk away, but he caught me by the arm. "It's alright... it's okay... I'm here now. I've got you," he whispered into my ear, sending shivers down my spine.

I pulled away, but he held on tight. "Let go of me," I demanded, my heart racing. He just laughed and pulled me closer, his grip tightening. "Don't be like that, sweetheart. I just want to take care of you."

That's when my brother's best friend, Ethan, stepped in. "Hey man, let her go. She obviously doesn't want to be touched," he said, his tone firm. The creepy guy finally released me, and I stumbled back, trying to catch my breath.

Ethan put his arm around me, protecting me from the creepy guy's gaze. "Are you okay?" he asked, concern etched on his face.

"It hurts so bad... please make it stop." I pointed to the large bruise that was forming on my wrist  "Let's get you out of here," he said, leading me away from the party.

As we walked, Ethan told me about the creepy guy. Apparently, he had a reputation for being a bit too handsy with the ladies. "I'm sorry you had to deal with that," he said, his voice soft. "Just know that I've got your back."

I felt safe with Ethan, and as we walked home, I couldn't help but think about how lucky I was to have him in my life. The memory of the creepy guy would stay with me for a long time, but I knew that with Ethan by my side, I could handle anything.