Chapter 4

Alex's P.O.V.

"Maybe it is love at first sight." I said to myself.

I laid on my bed thinking about Joe, wondering if what Kyle said earlier today at lunch was true. I shifted to my left side denying it; Nonsense, I would never feel this was towards a guy. I thought.

"Why would I like Joe?" I asked myself. "Plus, I'm not even into guys anyway... But why him?"

~~~~

The next morning, I got out of bed, did my business in the restroom, and got dressed. I ran down stairs into the Kitchen to only find, freshly made French Toast.

"Well good morning Alex." Mom said eating her plate of French Toast. "Take a seat, I made some for you."

I sat in on one of the chairs across from mom, and began to eat. With a mouth full of French Toast, I look up at mom. "Thanks mom." Which probably sounded like; Phamks Mum.

~~~~

Now here I am in Science Class, in a nervous wreck. I'm literally shaking. So now that I know my true feelings towards Joe, I'm afraid to see him. But where is he? He's usually here before Kyle and Me.

Kyle tilted forward and smiled. "Are you going to tell him today?" He smirked.

"What? No!" I shouted.

"Why not?" He pouted.

"Because I'm don't want him to think I'm weird or anything."

Its already 9:32am, all classes have started long time ago, and Joe's not here yet. Where can he be? Joe and me are only in one class together, Science. My attitude went from nervous to concerned. Why isn't he here yet?

Seeing Joe's empty seat made me feel upset. I want to see him, I want to see his big, sparkling eyes, his silky hair, and his smile.

~~~~

It's been three days since Kyle and I last seen Joe. I'm starting to worry. Where on Earth can he be? Kyle and I are at our table in the cafeteria. The lunch lady gave us tuna Sandwiches, an orange, and a juice box.

"Are you okay Alex?" Kyle asked. "You look upset."

"Yeah, I'm alright." I lied.

"You sure?" He asked once more.

"Well..." I mumbled. "I'm just worried about Joe." I added.

"Too bad we didn't know his home address so we can could check up on him to see how he's doing." He said with a mouth full of his Sandwich.

Suddenly, an idea came across me.

"That's it!" I yelled. Kyle jumped in fear, he stared at me widely.

"What?" His voice quivered. "Was it something I said?"

I explained to him about my idea that occurred during our conversation. I told him about my master plan, at midnight, we both would sneek in school, thus breaking in the principal's office. We'd search through out the students files looking for Joe's, and when we finally find it, we would memorize Joe's Home address.

The next day, we both would head over to his house to visit him, that's only if he still doesn't show up for school.

"So are you in or what?" I asked excited.

"Only if you promise to get me candy afterwords." He said seriously.

"What?"

"I'm now going to risk my life looking for someone's address without permission at school and not get anything in return!" He shouted.

"You know what, your right, I'll get you as much candy as you want after we get his address." I said casually.

"Yay!" He smiled from ear to ear.

"That's only if we get his address." I repeated.

"Okay."