💛24💛 - His Brother

You were sitting on a stool at Howdy's just to have a bite for the morning. While waiting, you take a look outside, and notice a toy Cozy Coupe truck car parked in front of Home.

It had comically large suitcases filled to the brim and about to burst open at the seems, tied to the top of the car, some of which in the trunk

Bringing in the load was Wally, and inside the car was... Another Wally with red hair? He had his legs up on the steering wheel of the car, basically lounging in his seat.
"Hey!" He yelled. "Be sure to get all my Emmys too you little blue hippie!"
Wally seemed to be caught off guard by what the redhead said. "Ok Ok! I'll get 'em for ya red!"

You stare outside looking at the two' s banter.
"Heeere's your stuff!" Howdy said as he brought it over, but then looked outside, seeing a red-haired man complaining on his portable rotary phone.

"Franny look, before I left da house 3 f***ing days ago, you said that you didn't wanna go cause you don't like your sistah! And just NOW you telling me that ya sistah just called and asked if you can come heah?!"

"Wow..." Howdy said. "That's one angry husband." He couldn't look away from the red haired Wally's rant.
You felt really bad for Wally, so after your break, you decide to wave goodbye to Howdy and go check out all the stuff.

Wally then sees you outside. "Oh! Neighbor how are you today?" He asks you.
You asked who that is.
"Oh, you mean the man screamin' at his wife?" Wally asked teasingly. "Ha, that's my brother. He don't live here, he just wanted to stay and visit me."

"Well Bye! Dumb b**ch..." The brother put down the rotary phone and turned around to see you.
"Oh another new person... just great." He said.

Wally chuckled at his brother's antics. "Why don't you go on and introduce yourself?"

The Redhead sighed deeply and looked at you.

He stared at you as if you were an idiot. "You don't know me? I'm Wahley Deah, main character of that show 'Wahley and Friends' back in '71."

You were somewhat confused with what he was saying.
"Yare too young!" He said.

"Oh yeah I kinda forgot to tell you, Warley's famous." Wally said to you.