"Eh? What are you talking about?" Athy looked confused.

"That would be Princess Amara, Sir Roger." Felix said as he looked down and I stepped ahead meeting Roger's eyes for the first time.

I held a small smile on my face just to tease him.

"Pardon my manners, Princess. I didn't see you. Prosperity and glory upon Obelian empire." He bowed before meeting my eyes.

"Prosperity and glory," I spoke, "if you keep making such blunders those two words will disappear from Obelian empire."

Roger met my eyes as if trying to size me up.

"I'm grateful for your aid, Princess."

I smirked, "You should be, Dad just asked me to ignore it saying you should have a punishment for being stupid. But I said since we have the responsibility of this empire so we should ignore such trivial things."

Roger's eyebrows twitched as I said that. Yeah, he needed to learn that there was a shield standing between him and Dad.

"Also, you seem to be around in your forties, you shouldn't overwork yourself. Now look, your eyesight is starting to deteriorate, first, didn't spot the amount on the agreement and here my sister and then you didn't see me as well. You should rest well, Mr. White." I said purposely calling him Mr. White.

Felix coughed again and I smirked at Mr. White.

You think you can do anything since you have Jeanette, well, news flash! As long as I'm alive, I'm not letting you or your daddy to ruin my family.

"Let's go, Ara. Athy wants to see Papa." Athy piped in and I sweetly smiled up at her.

"Sure, sister."

"Ahem, well, then shall we?" Felix said as he passed by Roger who looked at me as I passed just before I walked inside the hall I turned to look at Roger.

"Ah, by the way, do you know why Dogs shouldn't eat sweets?" I asked and Roger slightly frowned.

"It's because it causes vomiting, diarrhoea and even hair loss." I smirked.

"Be sure you don't eat any sweets, Mr. White. Your hair looks quite nice and fluffy." I teased one last time before I walked in and the doors were closed.

"How was it Athy? We put him in his place." I spoke to her telepathically and she smiled down at me.

"That was so funny! He should really know not to mess with us now!"

"Your idea of Mr. White was awesome, you have my respect, sister." I said.

She giggled a little, "I'm sure he'll have to think ten times before he decides to speak with us again."

"You bet."

I looked at Dad who sat in his throne looking relaxed and handsome as ever and I sighed.

"I'd like to try that outfit once... with my chest covered obviously, it looks dapper on him." I thought telepathically to Athy.

"No way! I won't let you dress up like that!" Athy's strong rejection came making me sigh.

Guess, I can't.

"You two are here." Dad regarded us in a less bored tone.

"Yes, Your Majesty. We met Sir Alpheus outside." Felix reported.

"Mr. Whitey!" Athy cheered making me hold my mouth to stop from laughing.

"Whitey?"

"Because he looked like a white Doggy." Athy said.