"I'm afraid you might have to wait a little."

No doubt, he's talking with Roger Alpheus.

Just a few minutes and the said man walked outside. He was quite tall and lean with white hair and golden eyes, if anything I'd say he was really handsome if not for his stupidity.

 He was quite tall and lean with white hair and golden eyes, if anything I'd say he was really handsome if not for his stupidity

I let Felix step ahead and Roger's eyes went to Felix, and Athy who was on his back.

"Sir Felix." He regarded Felix in an almost monotonous voice.

"Sir Roger, it's been a while." Felix was opposite.

I could see Athy flinching and looking back at me. I gave her a small nod and she looked up ahead.

"I was curious since I didn't see you at the audience hall funny seeing you here."

His tone concealed his mocking words, I think he needed to learn his place which Athy would teach him so I just stayed back and watched the show.

Roger as if noticing Athy slightly bowed with one hand on his chest and other at his back.

"Pardon my manners. I didn't notice."

What did he say? He didn't notice my adorable, super cute, angelic sister?!

"Roger Alpheus at your service. Prosperity upon the Obelian empire."

Hypocrite! Siding with a maniac and wishing for the prosperity of the empire?!

"Show him what we are, Athy!" I spoke telepathically.

"Hello, Mr. White." Athy said using her supercute tone and I bit my lower lip to keep from laughing.

Well, there's more to come.

"She wouldn't happen to be talking about me, would she?" Roger seemed slightly taken aback.

Yes, you retard, my smart younger sister is talking about you.

"Mister you look like a white doggy." Athy said and Felix and I held our laughs.

She stretched her hand to him showing him a candy while he gave her a blank look.

What? Didn't like being called a dog? Well, dogs would feel insulted if compared to this man.

"You want a bite? It's yummy." Athy said and Felix almost burst out laughing while I smirked.

This retard still hadn't noticed me.

"Thank..." Roger almost reached for the candy but Athy pulled her hand back.

"Bad Doggy, Doggies don't eat sweets!" Athy shouted and Felix coughed to hide him laughter while I was smiling at my you her sister.

Yeah, she was a sassy one.

"I... wanted to thank you." Roger said making Felix and Athy look at him.

"Why?"

"Because you pointed out the mistakes in the agreement, our family would be in big trouble if you hadn't but..."