'He is really cute' Ep 5

Hyunjin pov:

It was P.E and my friends were sitting on the bleachers. I walked to them, talking about... FELIX?!. I could hear them say that he is cute, adorable and a sunshine. I kinda believed it because, I think he is quite cute but, I wanna keep my reputation.

I dont wanna lose it. But I mean, I could flirt with him though. 

After P.E I saw felix by the lockers talking to his best friend, Jisung, who turned out to be Minho's Ex-Boyfriend.  I took felix's wrist to the boys restroom. "HEY! what are you doing?!" Felix yelled. "Taking you somewhere" I replied.

"H-hey-" I cut him off by smashing my lips with his. I pulled away. "W-why did you do that!?" Felix touches his lips, looking shocked from the sudden kiss. "Just wanted to baby~". 

Felix pov:

I could feel a heat of blush, oh god, was I falling inlove? with my bully?!. "uhh you ok?" He waved at me. "Y-yeah i'm, i-it's just that, th-that was my first kiss!" I cupped my cheeks looking away from him. "Especially when its from you" I pointed at him.

"Atleast I was your first kiss" He smirked. "Stop!" I looked away once again. "I'm going now" I said. "What why?" he asked "I have class ,asshole" I said "Me an asshole? Im surprised I thought you were gonna be soft on me after that kiss" He said. "I think I am, but I have to go, I will still call you asshole though" I whispered as I got out.