'Sounds and Whisper' Ep 13

Felix pov:

We got to school and mostly everyone was whispering as we got to the school entrance, even my friends. I walked up to them "Felix, why are you with Hyunjin?" Seungmin asked "Well, I'll say later right now have you seen Jisungie?" I asked "He went to the locker room, Why?" Jeongin said "Just no reason, I just wanna tell him something thats all" Seungmin and Jeongin looked at me with a non-convinced face. 

I knew they wanted to know what I was hiding, I'll just play it cool. "I'll talk to you after the first period, k?" I asked "Alrighty then, see you after class" Seungmin and Jeongin walked off, I then went to Jisung who was in the locker room.

I walked in, I could hear moans and whimpering. It sounded like someone is getting fucked. Well obviously. I then heard something else "M-minho, we have class" It was Jisung's voice, wait what did he say?! MINHO!? "Baby class can wait, can't you just skip for once?" Minho's voice was also here. It indeed was Minho. Oh my fucking god. I cover my mouth so I wouldn't make any sound.

"Come on let's just go to class" Jisung walked about to walk out, I hid somewhere, where they couldn't see me. "Aww but sungie baby~" Minho ran toJisung and hugged him from behind. I thought this looked cute, I quickly took a photo and kept it on my phone.

Finally Jisung and Minho walked out and It was my chance to finally get to class. Dammit I was late. I ran to class "Lee Felix I hope your happy, your late, this is the first time your late, what happened?" Mrs Yoo said to me gaining the whole classes attention "I-I'm sorry Mrs Yoo" I said shaking "It's alright just don't be late again" Mrs yoo let me go sit at my seat. 

Jisung looked at me with confusion.

"Why were you late lix?"