Date

High school Au// Heizou has a date! But not with who you think...

Trigger warnings: cursing

Third Person POV

Heizou was excited. He has a date! You see, Heizou hasn't been on a date in a very long time, so he was excited yes of course, but very nervous as well. He needed outside help. He needed help on what he should wear, what he should say, and overall desperately needed advice.

So what does he decide to do? Call his best friends over.

.

.

.

"I'm so happy you guys could make it!" Heizou said hugging his two best friends, Kazuha and Scaramouche. "Of course Hei! You said it was a romantic emergency." Kazuha said. Scaramouche nodded. "Anything for our little puppy." "I'm not a puppy!" Heizou pouted. Scaramouche just laughed as he ruffled Heizou's hair. "Yeah yeah, anyways what did you need help with?" Heizou started to get nervous and blushed. 'He's so damn cute' the two friends thought.

"Well you see, I have a date. Shinobu asked me out and I said yes! And you guys know me, I'm a pretty confident guy but...I haven't been on a date for so long. I'm really nervous and I need your help. So please help me?" Kazuha smiled warmly, not breaking the act. Scaramouche's face dropped for a second before he quickly recollected himself. He also smiled warmly, his act in shape. "Let's start off with clothes!" Kazuha grabbed Heizou's arm and lead him to Heizou's room. Scaramouche followed, "So where is the date taking place? Indoors or outdoors?" "Uh indoors." "What are you guys doing?" "We are going to the aquarium." "Okay, Kazu we might want a long sleeve."

"Hmm Heizou I'm going into your closet." "Alright mom." "I'm not your mom!" Kazuha pouted. Heizou and Scaramouche laughed. Kazuha playfully rolled his eyes and went to search for some clothes. "Make up, I could do that part." Heizou raised one of his eyebrows, "You know how to do make up?" Scaramouche smirked "Of course Hei. I am a man with many talents." Heizou smiled, "Yes you are." Scaramouche felt a slight blush dust his cheeks. He coughed for a moment then turned to Heizou's desk. "Come sit. I brought my make up, let me go get it." Heizou did as he was told. He then looked at Kazuha. "Nice ass." He said. Kazuha blushed, but thankfully was facing the closets so Heizou didn't see. "Thanks." A few seconds later Scaramouche came back. "Okay so I got my stuff what look do you want?" "Did you know Kazuha has a nice ass?" Heizou said. Scaramouche looked at him then at Kazuha's ass. "Scara are you both looking at my ass now?" "Yup. And you're right Hei, he does have a nice ass." Kazuha's blushed deepened. "M-Moving on! Time for a make over!" Kazuha said as he turned to the two.

.

.

.

When they were done he looked perfect. Kazuha smiled warmly as he held Scaramouche's hand.

Heizou stood up from the chair and turned around to face the couple. "How do I look?" The couple looked at him with awe. "Stunning." "Beautiful." Heizou blushed at their comments. "Aww thank you guys! It's all thanks to you that I look like this...You guys are the best!" He went over to the couple and gave them a giant hug. Scaramouche and Kazuha hugged him back and made eye contact. Deep down they both wanted Heizou to themselves but, that would never happen. Because Heizou loved someone else. Someone who isn't them.

After a few seconds passed by and their hug ended. Heizou went over to his bed to grab his phone. "Well it's time for me to go. Thank you both for everything! You're welcome to stay here or go out on your own little date! See you!" Heizou quickly ran out the door.

Scaramouche and Kazuha were left alone in Heizou's house. They looked at each other once more before tearing down their happy act. Kazuha fell into Scaramouche's arms. "I-It hurts." Kazuha mumbled. Scaramouche rubbed Kazuha's back. "I know...I know." The two sat on the floor, both heart broken.

"He will never love us the way we love him...God are we not good enough?" Scaramouche asked. Kazuha wiped away both their tears, "Of course we are, maybe Heizou just...doesn't feel the same. And though it hurts, we can't blame him you know?" Scaramouche nodded. He pulled his boyfriend into a tight hug. One-sided love hurts.

The End <3