Lack - Akashi Seijuro x Reader

Börja om från början

"That woman is very persistent." Akashi growled quietly to himself, setting down your clipboard onto the bleachers. "No matter. We must return to practice."

"What about the plans she concocted?" Reo asked, looking pointedly at the papers Akashi put away. "To be honest, I really do believe that they are quite impeccable."

The Red Emperor exhaled in annoyance, begrudging acknowledging your work by saying, "I know. They're not the worst I've seen, but I'll still have to make a few corrections." Akashi then called all the players to order, declaring, "I shall do that at home, but for now, we shall continue perfecting our techniques."

.

.

.

.

.

"Aw, seriously?!" You groaned, sulking somewhat dramatically.

"Yeah, captain said that your ideas had a few fundamental flaws, so he set out to correct them himself." Hayama replied, sipping at his juicebox.

"Argh, I'll need to try harder then." You mumbled dejectedly, letting out a sigh. "Sheesh, I was trying to make Seijuro-kun's workload less heavy, but no, his perfectionist tendencies just made me add on to it." Giggling to yourself, you chirped, "Guess that I'll just need to find the inner perfectionist within me to try and match Seijuro-kun's level." You squeaked, noticing the footsteps approaching you two before shooting up. "Okay, goodbye senpai! I'll be back again later, but I'd better leave before Seijuro-kun spots me and tries to forcefully remove me again!"

"Yeah! See ya later!" The older teen waved, before turning to look at Akashi sheepishly. "Ahaha, sorry? I'll get straight back to work now!" Hayama ran back into the gym before the redhead could get a word in, making Akashi's eyebrow twitch.

He frowned deeply, but then became incredibly competitive, wearing an air of confidence. "I see, (F/n). You want so badly to prove me wrong, huh? However, I am absolute and so I always win. I see that no matter how hard you try, you will be unable to prove your worth to me." He grinned, but it was a cruel smile. "This is an unbeatable game you're playing."

The next day, you arrived to Rakuzan's gym, but without your usual bag of refreshments and energy bars. However, you had brought along a fresh batch of honey soaked lemons and some miniature bentos filled with onigiri and chopped vegetables. Wearing a mischievous grin on your face, you explained, "Hey everyone! I kinda... er, ran out of money. But don't worry! I've got some homemade food! I've always heard that homemade is better than store-bought anyways!"

Nebuya was the first to take a (gigantic) bite out of one of your rice balls, before exclaiming with his mouth full, "Wow, this is really tasty stuff!"

Reo watched the tall, muscular basketball player with exasperation, but grabbed some food for himself. Eating it in a more refined manner, he sniffed. "You're always so messy."

You let out a full-hearted laugh, handing out a small bento to Mayuzumi and Hayama before turning to grin at Akashi. "Here ya go, Seijuro-kun!" You beamed, placing a box with smiley face vegetables and a special heart shaped onigiri into his hand.

Akashi's lips pursed at the sight, but he raised an eyebrow at the feeling of something scraping slightly against his skin. He wasn't injured by its touch - it didn't even leave the slightest scratch, but the male was intrigued by the sensation and examined your hands carefully.

There were bandages plastered onto your fingers.

.

.