五 : 𝘾𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙣 𝙛𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠

Start from the beginning

_____

_____

Back in Trost District, Erwin Smith arrives and gets the attention and tries to persuade the soldiers to join his division. He states , "Eren Jaeger has proven himself a benefit to humanity. He informs everyone that the answers lie in Eren Jaeger's basement." I was shocked that Erwin is publicly announcing the information.

Erwin also states ," We will take the long way around from Karanes to the east. In these four years, sixty percent of their soldiers have died laying reinforcing the route. Despite these discouraging facts, if you are willing to sacrifice yourselves to join this division."

As everyone leaves to join the other branches of the military, Jean, Mikasa, Connie, and the others struggle to decide whether to join the Survey Corps. I made up my mind that I will choose scouts. Is it because I want to feel free? Or because I want to see him all the time?

Erwin welcomes the new recruits with a salute. Sasha, Connie, and Krista shed some tears with their decision of facing the Titans once more.

_____

_____

I was chosen in Levi 's team? Levi chose me? Am I dreaming? Oh my god I don't know what to do.

I started panicking suddenly as I heard the news of me in Levi's team. But Mikasa and Armin won't be there. It's a little bit sad. They are in section commander hange's team.

I was talking with Eren since we observed the castle we were taken to, noticing that it has not been maintained at all while abandoned. Viewing dirt as a serious problem, Levi orders everyone to start cleaning up immediately.

As I walk downstairs to report to captain levi that the upper floor has been cleaned, I open the door to a room and saw him cleaning the window.

" Uh Captain? " I say nervously as he slowly turns around and meets my gaze.

"Yeah? Need something? " He asks as I look away not trying to meet his eyes. Shit why can't I talk while looking in his eyes? This is gonna be such a drag.

" I- I cleaned the upper room. " I report as he looks at me sleepishly not getting what was wrong with me.

" I will check it " levi says as he crosses my side our shoulders bumping. And I freeze at my spot.
I confront Petra and she comes to where I was.

" Hey uh umm is captain Levi strict? " I asked as she smiled at me.

" No he is not but if you are asking about his nature I once heard that captain Levi once used to be a thug, until he was taken by Erwin Smith and joined the Scout Regiment." She says as I go in deep thought.

" But besides , he is kinda soft on you . I don't know what he actually is thinking " she again says making me snap out of my thoughts as heat rushes to my cheeks.

Captain Levi then returns, telling me to redo the cleaning. He sees Petra there and goes into confusion about what she was doing there.

" Ohh okay " I say as I was about to go but Petra holds the handle.

" Why dont you help captain Levi here , I will clean it besides I already finished my task " Petra says as she winked at me.

She closed the door, making me run for it. Oh no I am stuck with Captain. I slowly looked behind me , all frightened just to see Levi inches away. His eyes widened as well as mine and we backed up a little.

" I - I w- where should i-i clean ? " I ask a little scared.

" Tch, that table and here is the towel " he says and he hands me the towel making our fingertips touch. I felt a burning sensation throughout my fingers.

I sat on my knees moving my towel in my hand to and fro. His hand suddenly grips on mine catching me off guard. Heat rushed to my face as I looked at him, face inches apart. But this time he didn't pull back , instead started speaking.

" You are doing it wrong brat. You have to move your towel in hand in circles not to and fro." He says as I suddenly stand up.

" Ahh I see I understand it now captain" I say as I started panicking again.

" Never mind, just clean the window I will do the table " he said as I nodded and walked towards the window with a towel in my hand.

I was cleaning the window and leaned outside the window to clean the out side of window. But I was kinda struggling. Losing my balance , I was about to fall outside but I felt a grip on my waist making my back bump into someone's chest.

I slowly looked behind me and was met by the face of captain. My heart skipped a beat as his eyes were darted towards me.

" You okay brat? " he asked as I felt my face heating.

I got out of his grip and stand straight.
" Thank you captain for saving me " I say as I return back to my work and he simply nods.

_________________________________

Note -

So finally is the hero's entrance. *Crying because how amazing he is.*