CHAPTER 07

I was called to ma'am Iris office but I declined. And now, she's here in my office, glaring me to death and being cornered to the couch.

We had a small fight regarding our deal and she's insisting the penalty she wants to add if I go against her command.

And now, my punishment has come. She stormed in my office, panting and mad of me.

She forcefully grabbed my wrist me when she came inside and pulled me towards the couch. She dropped me heartlessly thru it that made me groaned in pain but that pain was replaced with pleasure when she bit my earlobe.

"M-Ma'am Iris," I couldn't recognize my own voice.

"I told you, don't go against me or else you'll get your punishment." She uttered huskily.

I gasped an air when she started kissed my jaw line. I grabbed her shoulder and squeezed it. I'm preventing my self to not let a soft voice out again.

"I texted you several times, but you're just so stubborn." She continued, giving me a soft kisses on my neck.

I arched my back in such an electrifying feeling. "Iris..."

"The audacity of you to go against me." She whispered and bit my neck.

"Ahh... What the hell... I-Iris," I moaned when she did that.

"I..." She paused and her hands were starting unbuttoning my blouse. "I badly wanna do this with you, Maeve Riley."

She called my name in a seductive way that made me bit my lower lip. She's on top of me now, and doing something unholy with me. I didn't resist her since I really am curious of what it feels... with her.

I caresses her face and my hands went down to her neck. I was biting my lower lip so hard. I was staring at her tender eyes but my eyes went down to her plump wet red lips.

I pulled her face forcefully and whispered against her lips.

"Then, let's do it together." I whispered sexily.

She grinned arrogantly and leaned to my face for a kiss. She started kissing me slower but then my patience were short that I had to bit her lower lip to give her a sign that I'm not contented of just a slow kisses.

This time we started kissing each other with tongue. I badly wanna taste of her lips more so I decided to kiss her aggressively. She was moaning in between our kisses.

I pushed her using my other hand to make her sit properly as I was continuing tasting her heaven lips and when her back is already leaning against the backrest of the couch, I sat on her lap and continued kissing her.

I stopped when we're both out of breath. We were both panting and trying to catch our own breath.

Ma'am Iris grinned and licked her lips. "I never thought you're this wild."

"I could be wildest if you want." I whispered.

She stroke my hair at the back of my ear and stared at me with tender eyes.

"I was only planning to give you a mild punishment but you went aggressive."

I licked my lips when my eyes went down to her chest. The way she breathes tickles me that made me want more of her.

I leaned to give a soft kiss on her chest.

"Maeve..." She moaned softly at what I did.

My kisses went to her neck. "You lips taste like heaven, ma'am Iris."

I bit her neck just like what she did to me when she was on top of me, she gasped when I did that. I smiled thru her neck when I heard her gasps.

"Yours... too." She muttered sexily.