chapter two

Chapter  two.

Marlena slowly removed the many pillows that surrounded her and propped herself up over to her left side, trying to ease a pillow between her legs, it had seemed to fall out during some point of the night.

John wake up from his sleep and he  staring as marlena who is trying to find a comfortable position in the bed.

Marlena was still wriggling around on the spot trying to find some place that was comfortable.

John helped marlena into a more upright position his hand ghosting over her belly.

John was able to wedge a folded up pillow behind marlena's back, hopefully giving her the support she needed.

john made his way back towards his side of the bed.

Marlena's hands racing to her belly as she letting her head fall back onto the pillow.

Our baby is very active tonight, marlena told her husband.

John gave her a wry smile as he climbed back into bed.

John sliding down further than he normally would.

Carefully and quickly he pushed up marlena's pyjama top to just below her bust.

A grin spread across john's face
as he lay his head against marlena's belly.

"Hey baby, john whispered against marlena's belly.

As the baby hearing john's voice,
It started to wriggled in the direction of his voice and kicked him in the cheek.

Hey, hey, hey none of that, john chided softly as he rubbing his thumb across  Marlena's skin.

Marlena laughed softly as john warm breath tickled her skin.

Marlena allowed her eyes to flutter shut as her listened to john continue chatting.

Baby, you need to settle down in there, your our Mama's just a bit tired and you're not making it easy for her.

I'm sure you'll do plenty of that for both of us when you arrive, keeping both of us up.

You've just got to settle down a little bit… That's right, shhh… you've just got to get some sleep.

Mama and Daddy just want some sleep, so how about you play along kiddo and help us out there?.

You know what?, we can't wait to meet you, your Mama and Daddy are  excited to meet you, But not just yet, you've still got some baking to do.

Slowly the kicking and the rolling slowed down and marlena's eyes popped open and her head lulled forward in john's direction.

"So if you could do that every night, that would be fantastic, marlena moaned slightly.

John laughed, as he brushed the hair out of marlena's face.

I love you, marlena, john told  her.

I love you too, marlena told him.

They kiss and then they want back to sleep.

This getaway was exactly what they needed over the past three days they had sat by the poolside enjoying the sunshine.

Do we have time for the pool again before dinner?, marlena asked her husband.

John had been very clear about their dinner tonight.

john wanted  have a romantic dinner with his wife.

John want to make  sure that they were going to have the time for all the couples stuff that they soon would struggle to be able to do.

"You are loving that pool, john told his wife.