❥︎ When you feel Left out

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 :
- Rin Itoshi
- Isagi Yoichi
- Sae Itoshi

𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐫𝐞 : Angst / Romance

                                     ....

                               𝐒𝐲𝐧𝐨𝐩𝐬𝐢𝐬 ✍︎

        ❥︎ where the reader feels being left

          out and bllk boys comforts them

          ❖ ── ✦ ──『✙ - ✙』── ✦── ❖

                            ♥︎ 𝐑𝐢𝐧 𝐈𝐭𝐨𝐬𝐡𝐢

Rin was playing soccer as he won and all his fangirls surrounded him as I stared at him at a distance being his girlfriend. We were in the same class and same highschool but things were always like that and I was not that much of a bad bitch to yell at his fangirls cuz if I would not be his girlfriend, I would also have been like them.

"He really is the best, huh..?".
" Oh gosh Y/n don't even feel like his girlfriend " I heard the girls whispering as I sighed and felt so bad.

An impressive crowd of fangirls were all just swarming around Rin in hopes of getting an autograph or even a little chat with him, but he didn't give anyone any of the attention they wanted. He was being in his stoic mood as always trying to move away from the girls.

His eyes were only on you, and he made sure everyone there knew it.

" Tch thanks to these girls Y/n will feel insecure and left out again " Rin thought to himself as his fists were clenching.

Our eyes met for a moment from distance as he could see the sadness in then as I could see anger in his.

* I stared at him from a better distance as I felt tears in my eyes as I ran away *
" Maybe I'm not good enough to be his ...." I murmered to myself while walking away.

"Hm? What's wrong with her?" Rin thought as he glared at the girls with his cold and malicious sea green eyes as they backed off a bit and he notices you running off as he walked faster and was so fast to catch up to me as suddenly like a gust of wind he stepped Infront as my face crashed into his lean muscled chest.

" R-rin ? " I whispered as I looked up at him

" Where do you think you were running off liks that leaving your boyfriend with those girls when he just won a match " He said looking down at me as his voice sounded as cold and intimidating as ever but oh he knew his deep tone would make me so damn weak for him in an instant.

" I thought you'd be busy giving them your autograph, it's not a matter of jealousy it's a matter of how left out I feel when I'm with you thanks to your amazing soccer talents " I mumbled as I looked down feeling sad and embarrassed at my words.

" Is that so..? " Rin said as he sighed loudly as he came closer and I could feel the smell of his cologne and sweat mixed up together and reaching my nostrils as my mind felt hazy at his intimidating smell.

He puts his hand on your chin and he lifts your face up

" How can someone as pretty as you be so insecure and being my girlfriend I swear you better not feel like being left out cuz y'know my these two fuckin eyes are always on your every move " He said rubbing his cold rough thumb on my chin as it only sent heat pool down in my stomach instead of coldness.

" But you're so talented I doubt walking with y- " I whispered as I was about to complete my sentence as he gritted his teeth and held my waist so tightly it was arching as he smashed his lips on mine.