❥︎ When you get sick

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 :
- Isagi
- Bachira
- Kurona
- Nagi

𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐫𝐞 : Fluff / Romance

                                       ....

                                 𝐒𝐲𝐧𝐨𝐩𝐬𝐢𝐬 ✍︎
        ❥︎ where the reader is sick and bllk
                    boys take care of them

           ❖ ── ✦ ──『✙ - ✙』── ✦── ❖

                             ♥︎ 𝐈𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐢 𝐘𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐢

𝐈𝐒𝐀𝐆𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐁𝐔𝐒𝐘 with his soccer practice, late at night and then there was you, lying all curled up in your bed coughing non-stop and having a high fever.

Since your parents were busy with some work out of city, so you had no one to take care of you.

Isagi texted you before starting his practice but got no reply. Once his practice was over, he texted you again but still no reply from you. Now he was worried that why you're not answering his texts.

" Hey Bachira I'm leaving right now, Y/n's home alone " said Isagi only to be teased by him.

" Hehh~ look who's concerned for thier girlfriend " said Bachira elbowing Isagi as he mumbled
" Ofcourse I am "

Isagi came over to your house and unlocked the door with the spare keys you had given him.

He stepped into the the house and was met with a pin drop silence and darkness.

" Y/n! where are you babe ? " said Isagi with concern laced in his tone when he did not find you waiting for him at your doorstep and giving him a surprise hug.

He ran upstairs as fast as he could and opened the door of your room only to see you covered in shit tons of blankets.

You were half sleeping because your body was feeling so numb and tired that you did not have the energy to do anything.

Suddenly you felt the other side of your bed dip and a pair of strong arms wrapped around your torso.

Your eyes slowly opened as his chest was met with your shivering back.

" Are you okay Y/n ? What happened ? Why are you sleeping so early ? " he questioned as he turned your body in a position where you were facing him.

" I- isagi " you mumbled as he gave you a warm smile before leaning in to kiss your forehead.

But as soon as his soft lips met with your burning forehead, the kiss which was supposed to be long and romantic turned out to be as a peck only.

Isagi quickly withdrew his lips from your forehead and exclaimed " Jesus-- Y/n! you're literally burning! you should've told me that you have a fever. I would've left my practice for you " he said as you smiled and nuzzled your face in the crook of his neck.

" I didn't want to disturb you- " you were about to complete your sentence when his velvety lips were met with yours, giving you a long kiss with full of love.

After moving your lips in sync with his soft ones you both finally parted away after a good minute.

" I'll never find you disturbing okay ? " he assured you to which you slowly nodded.

Afterwards he made you some soup and fed you with his hands. He also went out and bought some medicines for you.

He's so boyfriend material when it comes to you to be honest ;)