"Let her go before we all burn to the ground" Rhaenyra spat as Daemon released Nyferia who fell to the grounds. She laid herself on the ground as she started to laugh, making Rhaenyra believe she had gone mad before she left the room with Prince Daemon behind her who would not hear the end of the scolding from his wife.

Corlys looked at Nyferia. "What is your plan here?" he asked as he looked down, even though he assumed they would listen to their conversation and Nyferia knew too. "They will not kill me Lord Corlys, they cannot. Daemon knows this as does Rhaenyra. They kill me and the forces of Dorne march to King's Landing, and that—" Nyferia said pointing at the window to indicate Ryzmion had not been living in peace.

"—indicates I am not yet without fight within me, as is my husband who will come for King's Landing, with fire and blood" she told the Sea Snake and Aegon did plan on it, however, from everyone involved, it had been the siblings who were met with madness.  

Rhaenyra's madness held root in her paranoia after she learned Daemon had gone against her orders, and the fear Rogare would come for her next, or her last sons. Prince Joffrey and Prince Aegon had been dragonriders and the only children left she had. She believed Daemon tried to usurp her himself, seek the Iron Throne he was denied from Viserys before Aegon was born, especially when she noticed him taking a liking to Nettles, a young girl with sweet purple eyes and the ability to claim the vicious Sheepstealer.

Aegon's madness came in the loss of his son, which plagued him more than he liked to admit, the possible loss of the love of his life, his wife, his Nyferia, his Sun. He loomed over the painted table at Dragonstone as everyone who was on his side and had some of importance to their cost stood before him. Aemond and Daeron stood with him, as Helaena had been taking care of the children. "We must attack" he said as he stood before the King.

Aegon looked up, looking at the man before him, he was of a House of the Riverlands, most had fallen to the Blacks and Aegon meant to send Aemond and Baela to persuade them to yield and declare for him. "What do you think I have been doing here, my Lord, sitting in my bathwater? Eating grapes and drinking wine? No. I have been grieving my son, my wife, and planning our next plan of attack" Aegon said looking at the Lord who flinched slightly at the deep angry voice of the King.

"Lord Dalton Greyjoy has declared for Rhaenyra, she gave him a better offer which was enough for him to betray his true King, which will of course be met with Fire and Blood, I am done playing nice with Lords who do not seem to respond to anything less than violence" Aegon said as he looked at everyone, Baela, Rhaena and Rhaenys had looked at the King, who looked like he had not met sleep in ages.

"My King, you need to rest before you continue to fight" Baela said, her tone had changed, Aegon noted, it seemed like she had turned around as she looked at the King. She had seen the bravery of the Queen consort when she told everyone to escape to avoid Daemon and Rhaenyra and stayed herself which everyone around was sure was met with Dark Sister.

"I will rest when we have taken back King's Landing" Aegon said as he looked at his Grandsire and mother. "What is it?" he asked as he saw them look before Otto handed him a letter from the forces of ser Criston who had marched out for the King. "Lord Jason Lannister is gone; his army had been destroyed at Fishfeed" he said and Aegon cursed slightly.

"Send me, brother, I can find justice for the Queen" Aemond said as Aemond looked at him. "Prince Aemon shall fly to the Riverlands, persuade everyone who has not already claimed for us, and if they do not. Vhagar surely will remind them" Aegon said and Aemond nodded. He bowed before his King before he readied his dragon to fly to the Riverlands before he turned to Daeron. "You, I want you to fly to the Reach aid our armies there" Aegon said, and Daeron nodded before he too took off to his dragon before he turned to Rhaenys and Baela. "I need someone by my side who I can trust to give me advice in the hopes for the Small Folk, the safety of my children and the Realm" Aegon said and Rhaenys nodded understanding his point.