𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

Start from the beginning

The two parents watched as Spider played with their kids. Neytiri was stood beside Ilyana holding her hand. She wasn't keen on him either and saw the boy as a threat despite the fact that he was harmless.

"He belongs with his own kind." Neytiri whispers to Jake.

Months had passed by an Lo'ak and Kiri had formed arguments over the littlest things. Ilyana sat beside her dad sharpening her knife she recently got for her birthday while the duo argued in front of her.

"It's mine!"

"I had it first."

"Why should I let you have it?"

"It's mine!"

TOOK A FEW YEARS TO GET THE LANGUAGE THROUGH MY THICK SKULL

"Lo'ak you liar! Let me have it!"

BUT NOW WHEN I HEAR IT
IT MIGHT AS WELL BE ENGLISH.

"I hate you!"

"Well, I hate you times infinity, Lo'ak! Penis face!"

At that phrase, both Jake's and Ilyana's heads raised up looking at the duo. Ilyana snorted in amusement but was soon scolded by Jake for pushing it further.

"Hey! Hey! That's enough. Don't make me come over there."

The elder man was teaching his eldest son how to aim with a bow with Ilyana watching from the side awaiting her turn.

"He's gonna come out from behind those big rocks. There he is."

At that call Neteyam releases the shot catching the fish.

"There you go. Go get it!"

"Hey, Neteyam, the mighty fisherman. There you go good boy." Jake congratulates.

The fish tries to wiggle out of the arrows grasp and splashes water everywhere.

"Neteyam, it's splashing me." Ilyana complains covering her eyes to stop water from getting in them.

Jake crouches down in front of the boy.

"Wow, that's a big one."

"By the rocks. Right where you said."

"Ilyana." Jake says to the girl as she squeals in excitement.

Jake is measuring how tall his kids are against a pole.

"How tall is he?" Lo'ak asks his father.

"He's.. that tall!" Jake announces

"He's tall." Lo'ak mutters

"I bet I'm taller." Ilyana states with a bright smile on her face while the family laugh at her delusions.

GOES BY TOO FAST
LIKE A DREAM

Jake managed to get a camera from the lab guys and put it on countdown giving his family time to get in position.

Neytiri dragged Kiri next to her who clearly didn't want to be in the photo.

"Kiri." She scolds

"Bro, come on."

Jake and Tuk position themselves at the front with Ilyana in between Neteyam and Lo'ak.

"Smile, skxawng." Neteyam prompts Lo'ak.

"Shut it, Tey." Ilyana orders with a smirk on her face before the camera flashes almost blinding the group.

HAPPINESS IS SIMPLE
LIKE A DATE NIGHT
TIME AWAY FROM THE KIDS.

Jake and Neytiri fly on their ikran's smiling and laughing to themselves as it reminded them of old times.

They settled in a spot as Neytiri lay asleep on Jake's shoulder while he looked at the stars.

BUT THE THING ABOUT HAPPINESS
IT CAN VANISH IN A HEARTBEAT.

Jake squints his eyes at the odd star in the sky before sitting up looking directly at it causing Neytiri to wake. She looks at her mate in confusion watching the concern on his face form. She turns to face the same direction fear filling her eyes.

A NEW STAR IN THE NIGHT
IT COULD ONLY MEAN ONE THING.

SHIPS
DECELERATING
AND SKY PEOPLE RETURNING.

And that's when chaos broke out just a few minutes ago the five siblings were getting along staying with their grandmother. As Moat gave Ilyana slight teachings about the Tsahik way. The group of six ran as soon as they smelt flames burning away the forest.
Ilyana made sure Moat and her siblings were in front of her making sure none of her relatives got injured. They ran to the highest mountain where they were met by their mother and father. Jake was holding a mourning Neytiri watching as their home burnt to crisp. All the memories made there were now gone and destroyed.

Ilyana watched her mother in pain a slight tear slipping down her face. Neteyam caught her eye slowly walking towards her wrapping his arms around her slim body as she lay into his touch.

They were all too young for this.