Dad as usual didn't respond to us.

"Felix." He simply spoke and Felix helped me and Athy on our chairs.

I observed Dad who looked less tired, rather his face glowed now. It was good to see him like this.

"Good morning, Papa."

"Good morning, Dad." 

Athy and I greeted Dad and he simply looked at us before Athy randomly started speaking of some dream while I zoned out looking at the leaves of the trees that rustled with the passing wind.

"I want it!" I heard Athy's voice and I blinked out of my trance and looked at her as she asked for the tea Dad was drinking.

"I want it too." I spoke up and Dad smirked.

"Give it to them." He ordered and Athy grinned.

I looked at the red warm fluid in front of me before gently picking up the tea and inhaled the aroma of the tea, it smelled quite refreshing. I took a sip of the tea and my eyes went wide.

"Wow... this tastes..."

"Like flowers are blooming in my mouth." Athy completed my words.

I noticed Dad's and Felix's reaction before I sipped some more tea while Felix explained about the tea being our mother Diana's favorite Lippe tea, which was made from the tea leaves from Siodonna

Considering Claude's black magic was still at work it would only irritate him to talk about Diana. I just hoped I'd see a day where he'd come to face his pain and get over it to see happiness again.

Claude's mood suddenly turned sour and he sent Felix away while Athy looked at me as if asking what did she do?

"Don't worry, I'll fix it." I said through telepathy.

"Dad?" I called making him look at me.

"I was wondering if you could give me some books about the ancient magic."

"I'll ask Felix to look into it." He said and I smiled.

"I can do this without any problem now," I said as I lifted Athy with my telekinesis and she squealed gripping the sides of her chair before I let her down.

"At least warn before doing that. Athy was scared!" Athy shouted at me and I chuckled.

"Sorry, sorry. Well, I just wanted to show it to Dad." 

Athy pouted and Dad simply watched us with his usual expression.

After our tea time, I went for meditation and from there I walked over to Lucas who to my surprise wasn't there.

"What the– Where'd he go?"

"Looking for someone?" I stiffened as I heard a sleek voice behind or rather above me.