[Prologue]

Mikaela Kagami, the two-in-one actress and idol. Publicly known as Mika Kagami, she works under B-Komachi, the greatest idol group in Japan. However, beneath her convivial profession, she's secretly working for the underworld as a bloodthirsty assassin. Having carrying out slick and flawless assassinations on targets with high bounties, her reputation was steadily growing in the cruel place of the underworld. She's the kouhai and a great friend of the star of B-Komachi and potentially the best idol ever seen to mankind, Ai.

..

Mika traced along the interior walls of the abandoned building as she tiptoed nearer to her target. Surprisingly, her attire looked nothing like a proper uniform to ease combat. Despite the limitations of her outfit, she was known to manoeuvre swiftly in any troublesome outfit, such as dresses and skirts. She was in an industrial white, minimalistic sweater with blue jeans. She stopped right before a corner before eavesdropping on her target's meet up.

"I'm sure you've got 'em goods, bud?" a husky voice could be heard in the misty atmosphere of the building.

"Y-yes, I-I've given you a discount as well- AGH!" another cowardly voice replied. But before he could finish his sentence, he met his demise.

Mika peeked around the corner to get a clearer vision of the situation. With great force, a bulk, jacked up man, wearing a classical white tank top with raggy construction pants, jabbed his crowbar into another skinnier man. The skinny man struggled for his life as he fell to the ground. His cries gradually calmed down as the bulk man snatched away the bag of goods, suspected to be drugs by Mika.

Gou Tatsuno.

"Jeez~, sca~ry!" she thought.

That was Mika's current target. Gou was well-known for murdering his "goods'" providers right as the transaction was being made. Even if you declined his request, he'd still hunt you down. You were dead either way.

Mika didn't like sneaking up on her targets. To prove this, she saw an opportunity and dashed towards Gou, alarming Gou of a new threat. Mika pulled out three miniature knives from her pocket before skilfully throwing them at Gou, the knives swirled in the air as it approached Gou. Gou replied by pulling out the crowbar from the corpse infront of him, then slashed the knives out of their trajectory.

'Another assassin, eh? Last time I encountered one, they didn't end well!"

Gou roares at the incoming Mika, preparing to engage in some close combat. Mika knew her surroundings well. Dashing left and right, she made it difficult for Gou to spot Mika's position in the mist. Gou stepped forward to intercept the clash, but to his surprise, Mika was nowhere to be seen. She'd slid under Gou, pulling out more knives to throw at Gou. She kept her distance, as to prevent Gou from countering. Although despite Mika's brilliant movement, Gou reacted fast enough to dodge the impact, only grazing his left cheek. Without hesitation, he slashed his reddened crowbar at Mika, who was trying to keep distance between them. Mika then performed a backwards flip and landed on both feet, equipping more knives for engagement.

Mika's swift moves piqued Gou's interests. "GRAHAHAHA! You're good-who?"

Gou took a closer look at Mika, but to his surprise, Mika was not one of the top assassins he knew. Mika lost focus at Gou's "who?" as she felt a dent in her heart. Gou then took advantage of the suspension and charged at Mika. Seeing Gou's reaction, Mika immediately sidestepped in hopes of dodging the fierce attack. Though it was too late, as the side of the crowbar hit onto Mika's hand. She groaned and immediately fell onto the floor, but her moves prevented her from getting bruised.

"Well darn, look at that! Girl's got a prosthesis! You ain't bad, going about in that hot fashion."

CLANG

A huge metal sound rings as Mika drops onto the ground. Her prosthetic leg, which was a metal blade, was on show. Mika wasted no time and immediately got up, ignoring the pain.

"Thanks for the compliment~. In return, I'll cut ya up~!"

The battlefied started getting misty again. Up and down, metal hitting sounds could be heard everywhere. Everytime Mika threw knives at Gou, he'd just slash them away. But Mika had the upper hand of the battle.

As Mika elegantly dodged Gou's ferocious attacks while taking every chance to cut him, she eventually found a fatal opportunity. She accelerated and dashed onto Gou, stabbing her knife into his neck. Despite her efforts, it was not fatal as expected. Gou's skin was so thick that the blade hardly went in.

Gou backed up, his anger piling up by the moment. Mika's starry eyes lit up. There it was.

"You're dea-" 3 more knives stab him in the neck before his head finally fell off.

"Ahh, that was tiring. My god, it's late!"

Mika searched for her phone in her pockets, then called a familiar number.

"Shifty-oyaji, I'm done with the job. Clean it up for me, will you~?"

She hurried back to her apartment, where she lived with the great Ai, her beloved senpai, while buying a gift along the way.

..

Mika flinged the door open and addressed a loud greeting. "Ya-ho~! I'm home~! Today was crazy, like, really crazy! Ai-chan, look what I got for ya~~!"

But to her surprise, someone important other than Ai showed up.