I.

˚·* ✦ 〰️〰️〰️〰️﹝☕️﹞〰️〰️〰️〰️ ✦ *·˚

"hey, eren." the blonde male peeked his head around the corner, seeing eren lying on his bed. "oh, hey armin. need something?"

the blonde fully walked out from behind the wall so you could see his whole body and not just his head. "i was going to go hang out with mikasa. could you pick up groceries while i'm out?" armin asked his roommate.

"uhh, sure? but why can't i go with? you guys always leave me out." eren pouted. "we're going skydiving eren, you hate heights." the blonde deadpanned at the brunette as he continued to pout.

"well, i'm off!" armin grabbed the keys off the coffee table in the living room and bolted out the door.

eren sighed, 'guess i better get going..'

─︎─︎─︎─
12:23 p.m

'it's such a nice day out' the brown-haired male thought as he walked along the sidewalk.

he entered the grocery store, the cool air hitting his face. he could smell the delicious pastries and baked goods when he walked in since they were right near the entrance.

'hmm.. what did armin need me to get?' he thought to himself and took a folded paper out of his pocket, unfolding it to reveal a grocery list.

milk
pasta noodles
taco shells
chips
pizza
juice
ice cream
fruit / vegetables

'are we having a party or something?' the male rolled his eyes once he was done reading the list.

he realized that armin hadn't been specific about anything. about the chips, juice, ice cream, and fruit and vegetables. he wasn't specific about a single thing. 'it's like he wants me to spend hours in this store'

the male wandered around the store, getting each thing off of his grocery list.

the last thing he needed to get on his list was chips so he wandered around the store, rolling his cart around until he finally found the chip section. once he was done picking out chips, he was about to leave the aisle when he saw something in his peripheral vision. he turned to see a girl struggling to reach a chip bag on the tippy-top shelf.

she stood as high as she could, trying to reach the chips, she was even on her tippy toes and everything. she huffed after a few failed attempts, the male chuckled to himself deciding to help the damsel in distress.

"uhm, hey. do you want help with that?" he offered. the girl looked at him and shook her head, "no... thanks" she continued to struggle, even resorting to jumping. when that didn't work she finally gave in. "okay....maybe a little bit of help.." she sighed in defeat. the male smirked and easily grabbed the bag of chips that she wanted, she quickly thanked him.

"hey, do you need any more help getting groceries?" eren asked the girl. "no, it's fine. i don't want to inconvenience you or anything." she politely declined. "it wouldn't be an inconvenience at all! plus i'm done getting my groceries, i could help to get things off the top shelf." he made a compelling argument.

the girl thought about it, "alright, fine." hearing her give in made him feel triumphant, he genuinely did want to help the girl out after all.

─︎─︎─︎─︎
1:15 p.m

"thank you for helping me..uhmm..." she paused remembering that she didn't know the man's name. "eren, eren jaeger." he gave her a soft smile. "well, thank you, eren." she smiled back.

"soo, what's your name? it's only fair since you know mine." she chuckled at the question, "sorry, i dont tell strangers my name." she smirked. eren looked completely dumbfounded and started laughing, "alright then, mystery girl. it was no problem. i should probably get going now, need a ride?" he offered the girl.

she shook her head, "no, it's fine i have a car." the male nodded in understanding, "alright then, drive home safe."

he started to walk off then immediately turned back around as if he was forgetting something. "oh right, here is my phone number in case you need help with anything. do not hesitate to text or call me." he took the girl's phone and added his number to her contact list.

"oh..alright. thank you again eren." she bid him goodbye as he started to walk off again. she looked at her phone and saw the contact name he put.

eren jaeger 😘💪

when the male finally got home, he put the groceries away and tiredly flopped onto his bed, ready to take his daily afternoon nap.

'she was pretty... i wonder what her name is' was his final thought before he drifted off to sleep.