"I mean in person Eden. Some things are better off to be discussed in person and not over the phone." Eden's annoyed expression softened. She was right and apologizing on the phone wasn't going to cut it. "Okay. I'll stop by his house this evening. He's probably at his office right now." Eden said.

Katherine, one of the makeup artists rushed up to them and her sighs were loud as soon as she spotted Eden at the cafeteria. She was panting as she had been looking for her all around the building. "Eden! Thank goodness. Please you're urgently needed. Mrs Graneveille needs you to do her makeup for her."

Anne's eyes widened in surprise. "The all great Mrs Graneveille is here?" Eden was confused but from Anne's shocked look, she knew this person was somewhat important. "Yes, she's here and she wants Eden to do her makeup. Apparently she has an important event this evening and wants to look her best." Katherine told Anne.

Anne giggled out in excitement and clasped her hands together. She turned to Eden. "My friend, this is your time to shine. Mrs Graneveille is one of the famous fashion critics in the fashion industry. She's really a strict yet a very famous critic. Do you realize what this means if she wants you to do her makeup?" Anne couldn't help with her excitement and quickly stood up before ushering Eden to accompany Katherine.

"Really?" Eden couldn't believe her ears. Anne nodded immediately in response. "If she likes your work. She can make you become big in the fashion world and many famous celebrities and public figures would be dying to be taking only your work girl." Eden smiled and was excited a bit.

She accompanied Katherine and they got into one of the most fancy and exquisite rooms in the company. She was met with an elderly woman who looked to be in her mid forties with brown hair and dressed up in a mermaid burgundy gown. She looked ecstatic and breathtaking. She definitely qualified to the things that Anne said about the woman in front of her.

Eden greeted her in a polite tone and the woman was pleased by her kind attitude. "I hear you're one of the best if not the best around here. So prove to me and change my entire look Ms. Quinn." Mrs Graneveille took her seat and was prepared for Eden to begin her work on her. Katherine was there to assist Eden in any possible way she could. The last thing they wanted was a bad review of Souqeline's fashion company.

Despite the pressure that had already built up inside of her, Eden was able to deliver a fantastic and a sensual look on Mrs Graneveille's face. She looked like a porlicean doll with her brown hair complementing her new and sexy look. Mrs Graneveille was stunned by her completely different look.

She smiled and turned her neck to inspect everything on her face and was impressed with her work. "You can go places Ms. Quinn. You did a spectacular job here. Well done." Eden smiled and was so happy with her achievements. Mrs Graneveille checked her time through her wrist watch. "oh my gosh! Am already running late." She got up and grabbed her purse.

She was heading for the door when she halted and turned to Eden. "You're truly gifted. A fashion event has been organized for next week and I'll like you to be there among the makeup artists. The pay will be extremely good. I'll tell Souqeline about your amazing talent. I hope to see you there at the event next week." Mrs Graneveille widened her smile while Eden was awestruck by the woman's proposal.

"I have to go now but I'll send Souqeline, your boss all the details. My husband's waiting for me outside. And thank you again." Mrs Graneveille left the room and Katherine rushed to congratulate her. Eden was appalled by the news. She had never expected people to adore her work as both makeup artist and stylist. This wasn't what she signed up for but was glad she did. In her desperation to find a job after Lionel made sure to corner her out of any well established company or firm, she wasn't expecting to find her source of light and her career through the world of fashion as an artist and stylist. She was beyond excited and even did a little happy jump with Katherine in the room but then she actually wanted to celebrate this achievement and milestone with someone. That special someone who was always there to cheer her on and happy for her success.