Soon the models had finished showcasing all the collections walking on the ramp. Souqeline stood up from her seat and held Adrien's hand as they both walked up onto the ramp while slightly bowing to the audience. Souqeline was given the mic and she announced the opening of the gold and glitter's collections in various boutiques and malls from next week, also sending regards to all the sponsors of the fashion show. There was a huge round of applause after that.

"Damn my feet are killing me in this heels. Damn I hate them." Eden groaned and took off her heels the moment she exited the building along with Julian. Julian chuckled seeing her frowned expression and glaring daggers at the heels. "haha. You think it's funny, right?" Eden playfully glared at Julian while wearing her flats. She sighed out of relief after putting on her flats that gave her immense comfort and also helped with her sore feet.

"Eden! Eden!! Come here, hurry!" Anne called out to her from the entrance of the building that many of the guests were stepping out to leave. Eden excused herself and ran towards Anne who was panting after she was searching all over the place for her inside the building. "Where are you going girl? I've been searching around for you. Come on, Souqeline wants to have a word with you." Eden's eyes beamed with hope and she felt nervous and excited at the same time within her. She had given her all and hoped to get the job.

"Break a leg." Julian said and Eden chuckled before rushing inside along with Anne. Souqeline was interacting with a few of the guests when they both approached her. "Miss Souqeline, Eden." Anne informed. Souqeline excused herself and smiled widely at Eden. Eden's beating heart subsided seeing the wide smile on Souqeline's lips. "You've done an amazing job tonight Eden. Like I said before, you're really gifted and should start your own business. Everyone loved your work as well as the models. You're really talented and now, congratulations you have officially become one of my staffs."

Eden's eyes widened in surprise and happiness. She quickly held Souqeline's hands and shaked them thoroughly while expressing her joy. Anne then pulled her into a tight hug. "Am so happy for you girl. You truly deserve this."

"You begin tomorrow officially as a member of my team. Your ID and everything will be ready by tomorrow. And thank you so much for joining to make this collection a success." Souqeline smiled and Eden couldn't help feeling extremely proud of herself. She had accomplished yet another job due to her merits.

"Thank you so much ma'am. Am elated and honored." Eden replied and couldn't wait to share the news with her mother and Mia back home. Anne smiled from ear to ear and also couldn't contain her excitement over Eden's new job. They both went out and informed Julian about the wonderful news. He was also ecstatic and proud of her for another accomplishment of hers and that too by her own hardwork.

Eden was so happy that things were going extremely well for her. If someone had told her about this, she wouldn't have believed and would see herself as only acquiring the job of a waitress all her life. Sometimes she contemplated if she was glad she got a divorce from Lionel to now having achieved something new and different in her life. She didn't know the answer to the question.

Souqeline was interacting with Lionel while Monique excused herself and headed straight to the ladies. They both stepped outside when Lionel heard the sound of her laughter. The laughter that once made him annoyed was now sort of drawing him closer to her. His brown eyes instantly fell on her frame. She was a little far away and she looked happy for some reason. Her smile and laughter unknowingly made his thin lips curl into a smile as well. Souqeline followed his act and gaze before also landing on Eden.

"That woman with the auburn hair, she's fantastic." She remarked. Lionel turned to her. "You know her?" He asked. Souqeline nodded with a smile. "She's a great makeup artist as well as a hair stylist. She helped with the makeup and hairdos of most of the models that walked the ramp. Infact I've hired her as well. She has such great talent." Lionel listened to her words carefully and it made him to recall college where she did their school mates' hairs and makeup. He had completely forgotten that hidden talent of hers.

"Would you like to meet her Mr Bluebird?" Souqeline asked and Lionel's smile widened. "Why not miss Souqeline. Lead the way." He replied in his gentle and soothing deep voice that could make any woman's knees to quickly weaken.

Souqeline walked ahead with Lionel walking behind her as they both approached where Eden was along with Anne and Julian.

Eden's body tightened a bit and she couldn't be wrong by what she felt. She knew he was around. His cologne was so engulfing that she could scent his presence from miles away. She also had this secret power that she could easily tell when he was present and that was through her racing heart. Then her ears picked up footsteps and she gulped believing he was walking towards her.

She turned to Julian who was chuckling to what Anne had said. She closed her eyes and bit her cheeks before inhaling sharply. "Forgive me Julian." She said and held Julian's face before smashing her lips against his completely taking everybody around in awe. Lionel halted in his steps and his eyes widened at the sight before him.