"Haa, So can you explain to me what happened here while I was gone" Eruhaben said while his hands messaging his templates 'I am too old for this..'

"So-Sob we were-"
.
.
.
A few hour ago

Cale and kids were having tea. Roan, Ohn and Hong were just eating cookies made by Alberu and Cale was drinking his lemon tea.
"Cookie prin-Emperor's cookies are the best!!" Raon said while fluttering his wings.

"Our yougest is right! Nya~"
"Yeah, nya~"
Said Ohn and Hong ,while happily waging their tails.
"Your right" Cale said while corner of his lips going upwards as he thought.

'but that white shit's cookies tastes like a another level..I am sorry hyung'.

Somewhere else .

Aacho!

"Is someone talking shit about me" said Alberu while doing his paperwork , a gift given by his dearest dongsaeng. (Poor Alberu 💀)

"I can say it with full confidence it's young master Cale" said Tasha ,while covering her mouthing trying her best not to laugh at her nephew's misery.

"Haa..Aunt" said Alberu frows as he sighs. He is not even finsish with this, and what vicious things are his aunt saying!

Back to super rock villa.

Kid's were eating their cookies when suddenly

"Human, I can feel , the mana of God of death from his book" said Raon while pointing at the book.

"wha-" No one got chance to react or say , not even Raon as it happens in few mere seconds as Cale got knocked by the God of death's book.

"HUMAN!!" "Cale/Cale nya-!!" Kid's called out. while Raon used his magic and lifted Cale to his bed . Meanwhile, Both Ohn and Hong dashes to get Ron and Raon take out the  communication device and connecter it to Eruhaben-nim.

-what is it, Kid?

Said a beautiful elf  person with golden hair, pale skin and golden reptile eyes, while making some potions.

"Goldie gramps!! Sob  please come here now hic..."

Raon shouted, while tears rolling down from his chubby cheeks .

After heaing Raon's shaky voice Eruhaben looked towards the communication device and saw his grandchil crying, meanwhile his child, Cale , lying on the bed while covered in GoD's mana.

Eruhaben frowns as he clicked his tongue

- I hope there would be a brief explanation of this.

Click!
.
.
.

Present time

Eruhaben sighed as he mumbled something under his breath with a tired tone but you can see a glint of worry for his unlucky chi-bastard.

"Those..fxckxng god's., I will..kill them.." mummbled Choi han while gripping the hilt of his sword tightly with a gloom and killing intend leaking from him.

Rosalyn patted Choi han on his shoulder "Choi han, Calm down. We all are angry and just wanted kill those bas-idiots" as Rosalyn corrected her language as kids were there.

Smart Rosalyn..hic ..is right ,strong Choi han...its all that bastard death's fault" said Raon still trying to stop his tears.

"Y-youngest is right nya!" Said Ohn patting on Choi han's leg.
"Bastard/Bad god of death nya!!" Said both Ohn and Hong with frown and sniff.

Everyone sweatdrops but quickly let it slide for this time, as they were in a hurry.

Ron was standing near the door and his smile wasn't there as he cares his daggers , Alberu was in his dark elf form sitting near his dongsaeng , Rosayln comforting and calming Choi han down , Beacrox was in the kitchen making refreshment for everyone also caressing his other knifes , Cage and Taylor were sitting on the couch as Taylor calming down Cage, who was cursing at GoD.