The party

The most momentous occasion of the year had arrived, and it was marked by the reverberating sound of music that echoed through the once silent and lifeless city. The event was none other than the exclusive gathering hosted by Brianna at her sprawling White House, which was attended by the sons and daughters of the most prominent and influential folks in town.

The entire scene looked like a scene from a movie, with bodyguards stationed at the entrance, checking the guests against a list of invitees, and lavish parks surrounding Brianna's estate

As the party was in full swing, a commotion arose in the catering section when a tray of caviar fell to the ground with a resounding crash. Aurora, who had just started her job as a waitress, rushed to the scene, adorned in her black uniform. She picked up the scattered caviar from the floor and hastily put it back on the plate, exclaiming with a tinge of frustration and annoyance, "There, they won't even realize it."

Milo, the catering staff member in charge, looked at her sternly and cautioned, "I don't think we should serve it." He placed the plate back on the kitchen top, signaling that the caviar was now unfit for consumption.

The incident may have seemed minor, but it was a reflection of the high standards and uncompromising quality that Brianna's party was known for. The guests expected nothing but the best, and the staff was expected to deliver impeccable service. It was a testament to the attention to detail and the level of sophistication that Brianna's events were renowned for.

Aurora took a deep breath and looked at Milo for a moment before walking over to the sink to rinse her hand. Milo followed her and, concerned about her well-being, asked, "Are you okay?"

Aurora nodded her head and smiled, trying to brush off the incident. "Yes, I'm sorry," she said before walking past him to assist the other staff with the drink preparation.

Meanwhile, on the other side of the city, James and his friends were busy getting ready to crash Brianna's exclusive party. They had a plan in mind and were determined to execute it flawlessly. "We look like a bunch of rich boys," exclaimed one of James' friends as he fixed his hair in the rearview mirror of the car they were driving.

They all wore black suits and ties, so they would blend in and not draw any suspicion. They knew that they would never be on the guest list, but they were determined to make their way into the party and have some fun.

As the night progressed, the party was in full swing, with guests mingling and enjoying the opulent surroundings. The waitstaff moved around the room gracefully, ensuring that everyone's glasses were filled and that the hors d'oeuvres were served promptly.

James parked his truck at a distance from the party to avoid drawing any attention to themselves. The three boys sauntered towards the party with their hands in their pockets, taking in the lavish surroundings and feeling a sense of awe.

As they made their way to the entrance, one of the bodyguards stopped them and asked for their names. James, being cheeky, responded with a tone of confidence, "I don't need my name written there. You don't know who I am." The bodyguard, unimpressed with James' attitude, removed his black sunglasses and looked at him sternly. "I don't care who you are, kid. You're not getting in. Your name is not on the list. Now get out of my sight," he said, his voice laced with authority.