🌧️Satosugu angst

This is a scene I wrote from my Gojo x OC fanfic, Kogarashi, it's not a spoiler for the book so that's why I'm putting it here XD
it's Satosugu angst and for a little info, this is on Satoru's birthday

🤍Enjoy and suffer with me🤍

✧ ═════ ∘◦ ☽ ◦∘ ═════ ✧

Satoru never would have thought his birthday could get any worse. How worse can it possibly get? Being forced to a celebration with Gojo clan members he doesn't even talk to, pissing his father off, and now celebrating the last minutes of his birthday alone.

Such an ideal birthday isn't it.

Satoru, sitting in his dorm room in Jujutsu High, quietly chews on the sweets he still has left from the birthday party. It's odd to even Satoru himself to sit in such a loud silence, just him and his thoughts.

Ding!

Without looking down, he grabs his phone from beside him and raises it before his face.

A voice message, from an unknown number.

Satoru lifts an eyebrow at the screen. Could this be someone who mistook his number for someone else? Satoru decides not to reply right away. Maybe it's just scam.

Ding!

Satoru glances at his screen again.

don't reply to this, I won't see it, it isn't my number

This allows Satoru to straighten and read the message a second time. His curiousity takes the best of him and he opens the chat.

The number is from Japan, not a foreign country or anything. There is no name or profile picture to indicate who the person could be. Satoru counts to five before he finally plays the recording, hoping it better not be scam.

"Hey, Satoru."

As if stung by electricity, by a flash of lightening, Satoru stops the recording right away, his heart in his stomach, his eyes wide and shocked.

What...

It would have been a billion times better if it was scam.

Satoru can hear the blood pumping in his ears, can feel his heart drop lower and lower. He just told his brother about him... why does speaking of the devil actually bring the fucking devil?

This isn't true. It can't be true.

It feels too unrealistic Satoru can't help but check his reality and look around in his room as though he was in a dream and somewhere else, and perhaps looking around would bring him back to the real world.

But it doesn't, because he is already in reality, awake and conscious of everything around him.

He takes his time. He breathes slow calm breaths, then plays the voice note again, sliding it to the beginning.

"Hey, Satoru."

Fuck...

Satoru pauses it again and leans forward, his hand over his mouth, eyes in a frantic blank stare. He inhales sharply though his nose, closing his eyes, biting the inside of his cheek.