"Well. We would first write down the names. And then observe each individual on how they're like with her. From there, we match her with the most suitable for her!"

Silence.

"Woongki. Did she not just get out of a relationship?" The male next to the excited individual tries to reason. "What if she's not trying to look for a relationship at the moment. We also don't have a significant other, so why are you trying to get her one?"

"We? Excuse me, only you two," Eunseo points at the two.

Woongki presses his lips into a line. Seowon looks at him, analyzing his reaction to his sentence. As if a lightbulb popped right above his head, his mouth goes agape, blinking his eyes at the male next to him.

"Oh my gosh. You're talking to someone!"

"N-No. W-We're not talking," he avoids Seowon's speculation, looking around the room.

The female covers her mouth, "Woongki, talking to someone? Someone is interested in you?"

"Oh shut up. And like I said we're not talking. I think."

"You think? Who's this person?"

"Okay enough about me!" he puts his hand up, "We'll talk about it when Y/N is here with us. Back to the boyfriend list." He bends down towards his bag. He takes out a piece of paper and a pen. He begins numbering, from 1 to 10.

"Who's the first person she's interacted with?" his hand hovers over the paper. Eunseo rummages through her bag, taking out her pouch. The two look at her, she looks back at the two. "What? I'm going to decorate the paper obviously."

"Why do you have so much colored pens and sharpies?" Seowon chuckles.

"It's for my notes in business. Anyways," S
she beings drawings hearts and flowers on the paper. The other two, are deep in thought, trying to think of the first person you've talked about.

Seowon speaks up first, "On the day of the festival, remember when she mentioned meeting Zhanghao?"

Woongki hesitates to write his name, "I'm not sure whether to write his name or not. Because she said met, so it's not like they interact a lot. Whatever," he writes down his name on the number one slot.

"Taerae should be second."

"Why second? On Monday, she was talking to Park Hanbin."

"I'm with Woongki, remember how I dragged her away from bluey. He was before Taerae."

Seowon scratches the back of his ear, "you see, after the performances at the festival, I saw her talking with Taerae when we went looking for her."

"Oh shoot yeah. She told me about it, he liked her highlight on Instagram. Wait. You saw them and you didn't tell me?!"

"Hey, I thought she'd tell you. You should've seen the smile on his face."

Eunseo pauses her decorating, "Stop. About that, when I told her to come with me to the Performing Arts department, she was waiting for me outside with Taerae. And the way he stared at her, has me on my knees."

"Hey now. You're talking to someone," Seowon warns.

"I know, but I meant like watching a kdrama type of way. Also for your information, Yejun looks at me the way Taerae looks at Y/N okay."

"Who?"

"Ye- asked," Woongki cuts her off mid sentence. She flicks his head.

"Ow." He sits straight, rubbing his forehead. Seowon laughs at the two.

"Aw man. I wanted him to be mine though," he finally writes his name down, with Park Hanbin's name following after.

"Wait, are we doing the underclassmen too?"

"Aw man, if we are then we just messed it up. She knew them before these three," Woongki scratches his head.

"It's fine just write their names down," Eunseo continues to draw a rose at the top left of the paper.

"You do know it's upside down from our point of view right? Also how would we know if they see her as an older sister."

"Kum Junhyeon." Woongki writes the two underclassmen.

"What if he's joking." The two look at Seowon. "Okayy."

"Should I write Haruto's name?"

"I only say no, because I'm pretty sure they're joking. It's more like best friends."

"So it's just five for now," Woongki puts the cap back on the pen. Then puts the paper in between his laptop.

"Thats a lot."

Eunseo finishes up her drink, making slurping noises from the straw. "Let's go?"

They then get up to leave the cafe.

The three are talking about winter plans for the upcoming winter break.

Eunseo stops in her place as her eyes roam around the area. "Hey isn't that Y/N?" she points at you, who's waiting at the bus stop, talking to someone. "Is that."

"Kamden? What is he doing here?"

"Oh my gosh, she was crying." Woongki continues to stare at you.

"Shouldn't we go to her?" She slowly takes a step.

"No!" Woongki grabs onto Eunseo's arm, "she can't see us!"

"Why not?"

"As much as I want to go to her, I need to see how she is with people, when we're not there," he fixes his posture.

"Why?"

"Because I am now, match making Woongki," he brings up his hand, creating a 'V' to his chin. "Hello? We just made a boyfriend list. Mission 'find Y/N's S.O' is on the go! I need to add him to the list," he takes out the paper, using Seowon's back as a table to write Kamden's name.

"Oh gosh. Okay well, when we'll we get on the bus?" Eunseo sighs, staring at you and Kamden talking.

Woongki puts away the paper and pen, "after this bus leaves."

"So we'll have to wait about thirty minutes?" The female complains. She hits Woongki's arm.

"Ow?" He glares at her.

"Aw he was holding her groceries for her," Seowon watches you take the grocery bags from Kamden.

"Points for Kamden already? By the end of this, my standards will be through the roof." Woongki nods his head, day dreaming of his dream man.

"What?"

"My stand- ever." Eunseo smirks, satisfied with her comeback towards Woongki.

Seowon laughs, "she got you there boo."

___

A/N: Double update ;)