Lily returned with a sandwich after a while and apologized to me.

"We will prepare whatever you'll want from now on, Princess. But for now will this be enough, if not, I'll-"

"This is fine," I said as I picked up the sandwich and started munching on it.

After eating, I drank the glassful of milk before I got down from the chair.

"Princess, don't you want cake?"

"Athy can have my share." I said before I turned to leave.

"Where are you going?" Athy asked and I looked at her.

"I'll be in the yard, you can come there after you're done." I said and she nodded.

I started walking and eventually started running, I couldn't put an all-in on magic itself, I needed to workout and build my body to at least have a good physique so that I would be able to protect Athy and myself if anything turned different than the story.

I was lighter in my small body so, it was easier to run faster without losing breath so easily. Eventually, I reached the yard and sat under the tree where I had sat the other night.

I crossed my legs and sat in a lotus position and closed my eyes relaxing my body. I breathed slowly and only felt my breathing.

I emptied my mind and focused on that empty space envisioning the light which would be the core of Mana within me. It didn't take me long till I was immersed and that was broken when I felt someone poking at my hand. I opened my eyes to see Athy sitting in front of me.

"What were you doing? I've been calling you," she said.

"I was meditating." She stared at me for a moment before she started speaking again of her plan on escaping this place after collecting enough gold and jewels.

I agreed with her despite knowing everything, this child was still young so, it was only natural that she would first think of escaping to survive.

"What was your past life like? Were you vegetarian?" She suddenly asked and I nodded.

"There's not much to say really, I lived 25 years in a family that greatly neglected me. I didn't have any friends or so and I'd never really thought of what to do with my life. Well, I was demotivated and depressed for most of my life so... when I thought I couldn't take it anymore, I committed suicide."

I gave a brief explanation and she started telling me about her past life which I already knew about. An 18 year old orphan girl who had to struggle with life and work on her own for her needs. She had overdosed on sleeping pills and had ended up dying alone in cold.

Both of us, in a way had committed suicide.

"So, you were only 18." I mumbled and she nodded.

"You're still older than me," she giggled and I placed my hand on her head ruffling her hair.

"Then trust this older sis, I'll protect you and help you have a happy life here." I said and she smiled radiantly.

"Thank you, Amy!"

"Uh, call me Ara from now." I said and she tilted her head to one side but then smiled as she agreed.

Amy was the persona who had been here for three years but now that I had taken over, I didn't need that name.

After that day for one year I made it my everyday routine to workout, meditate and sneak into the training grounds of the knights to watch them fight in order to learn some tactics.

I used to train alone at night after Lily tucked us both in, I had made myself a makeshift sword from wood and swung it every night and ran everyday in morning and night.