The Training Centre welcomes an "enormous" upgrade!Untitled Part 1

May I take this time to inform you that between June-August 2023 our wesbite/Learning Management System (LMS) shall be receiving a "Enormous" upgrade! You do not need to do anything. Our current LMS is now 8 years old, which my not appear old but in coding terms it is in it's senior years. You will naturally see that when you visit Emagination Training Website that you are directed to The Training Centre, this is still us - just with a new LMS and new name.

What is being upgraded?

Our courses shall become more interactive with quiz's after each unit. This will enhance the learning experience and enhance your learners skills. This will lift the number of 1st time pass rates. Many of you will see these changes already with the Safegaurding Children Level 3 DSL online course.

Our website shall point towards "The Training Centre" website – this is our new name still under Emagination Training.

"ALL" of our online courses have been CPD accredited through "The CPD Group" rather than just our safeguarding courses. This CPD logo is now displayed on all certificates.

Students shall be able to receive "change/reset password emails" immediately.

Team Leaders shall be able to add students even if they are part of another group.

Teams shall be able to have Sub Team Leaders as well as Team Leaders.

Team Leaders/Sub Team Leaders shall be able to view students progress more clearly and quickly.

Team Leaders and students shall receive course expiry emails approx 3 months before expiry with the latest offers – these offers shall only be availble until certificate expiry. So do not unsubscribe to our email if you wish to receive these offers.

First Aid Training in Hertfordshire

We shall continue to deliver First Aid at Work Training in Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire, Watford and Hemel Hempstead. Please visit

We shall continue to deliver Paediatric First Aid Training in Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Hemel Hempsteand and Watford. Please visit

Safeguarding Children Level 3 DSL Designated Safeguarding Lead -

For further information and training please visit The Training Centre, we deliver Paediatric First Aid Training in Hertfordshire and Paediatric First Aid Training in Hemel Hempstead.

If you would know more about First Aid Training in Bedfordshire, then please visit

May I thank you for your continued support and our team look forward to hearing your feedback as the new LMS becomes available.

Kind regards

Garry Harvey

Did you know we deliver first aid training for individuals / public courses in Hemel Hempstead and Group Bookings at your venue –

Kind regards

Garry Harvey

Operations and Training Director

The Training Centre

©The Training Centre (London) Limited, trading as The Training Centre.

Registered in the UK No. 14570211

128 City Road,London, EC1V 2NX