chapter 2

While mizuki didn't know what James did she was doing her homework.Meanwhile out of no where she looked at the window which is near at lukes house she saw luke busy at painting he looked cute at his panjamas with kitten on it mizuki had an idea she leaved some notr on her window saying "how was the cookies" luke saw the note he was confused then realize that mizuki saw her with his kitten panjamas luke was embarrassed he leaved a note saying "what cookies" then shut the curtains so mizuki will not see his panjamas mizuki saw the note and got confused But she ignored it thinking that james forget to bring it to luke.mizuki decided to sleep seens she had school tommorow.
"RING RING" mizuki woke up Because of the noise of her clock she got up and wash her self then she went down stairs to cook breakfast it was omelet as she was gonna eat someone knock at the door mizuki got annoyed she was about tp eat.
Mizuki opend the door and saw james  leaning at the door "Lets go to school together" james said mizuki frowned and said "no go by your self" then she was about to close the door but james hand was holding the side of the door "Please pretty please" james said with pupoy eyes "james me and rose will go together ill wait for her at the bus station ill just gonna finish my breakfast" mizuki said
james smirked "your such a bad liar" mizuki raised his eyebrows and said "why you say that?"
"Because rose always come to schoolearly and your ganna be late.first period is about to start in any minutes looks like you over slept"mizuki turned at her clock and saw james was right mizuki ran at her table and took some bread and her bag as she was about to pass by to james.james stopped her and gave the helmet to mizuki
mizuki had no choice she hop on yo james hmotor as they reached shool mizuki sai "thanks james" james smirked "just doing my job" james turned to mizuki but she was not there it looked like mizuki run and leaved james alone
as Mizuki reached the classrokm rose greet mizuki with a hug and said "just in time" mizuki was relief "thanks to james i wasn't late"she thought then the teacher walked in with james. Mizuki saw james and waved at him james sit beside rose then their teacher announce that their is a new student joining their class "you can come in now and introduced your self" their teacher said as the new student come in mizuki was shock it wad luke "i am luke fukushima im from japan and im 17 years old" luke said "okey Luke you can sit besides mizuki" luke and james looked at each other coldly.then luke saw mizuki waiting for him lukes expression change.