Chapter 2 "Isabel's P.O.V"

2 more days until I get to meet Hayes & all the other guys. I'm excited but it's not that big of a deal.

"We should go to the movies or something today,"Kat says!

"Or we could go swimming,"I say.

"Ya we could it's really hot anyways,"Kat says.

"Ok I'm gonna go home to get my bikini and stuff see you in a few minutes,"I say.

"Ok bye for now,"Kat says.

I open Kat's bedroom door and walk downstairs I open the door and run over to my house I go to my room, grab my purple bikini I change into it and put shorts on with a black crop top over my bikini, I put my hair into a bun, and then I grab my sandals put them on, Grab my Hat, and then my sunglasses, and then finally I head back to Kat's house,I run up to her room but she is still in the bathroom getting dressed, wow this chick takes forever!

"Are you almost ready,"I yell to Kat!

"Yes just a few more minutes,"Kat yells Back!

I sit on her bed and look through instagram, then I saw Hayes's photo it said. Finally here in Utah!

Oh My Gosh Hayes is in Utah already i'm gonna scream!!

"KAT HAYES IS HERE,"I Scream!!

"Like I care,"Kat yells!

"I know you care somewhere deep inside your soul,"I say!

"No I don't they're just a bunch of boys,"Kats says!

Kat comes out of the bathroom FINALLY! She is wearing a cute pink bikini and she had a white shirt over it that says, Destroyed By Fame and she is also wearing shorts, she had a pink purse, a hat, sunglasses, and she was wearing sandals also, and she styled her hair with a waterfall braid.

"You look gorgeous,"I say to Kat!

"But you look even more gorgeous,"Kat says to me!

"Nah you look even more gorgeous,"I say!

"No you're more gorgeous,"Kat says!

"We get it now will you two just shut up already,"Kat's little sister Abie yells from her room!

"Let's go,"I say!

"Okay first let me get my phone,"Kat says!

"Ok hurry up,"I say!

"It won't take me that long I just have to run across the room to get it,"Kat says running over to get her phone.

"Haha sorry i'm just excited and I don't even know why,"I say!

"K we can go now,"Kat says!

"Oh don't forget your keys,"I say!

"There in my pocket,"Kat says.

"Good just making sure,"I say!

We run out the door to Kat's Car which is pink! She loves pink! I sit in the passenger seat since I can't drive cause i'm only 15. We make it to the pool and we get out of the car and head out to the pool.

"