"Did you forget something?" He crossed his arms and smile.

She makes an playful annoyed face, "I love you too dad"

"Love you baby, bye"

"Bye dad"

Later that evening before drake heads out on early patrol, he does his usual everyday routine: excise.

In his own gym room, he was on cable machine working on his upper body by doing pull ups.

"1...2...3" then melodically music played as he starts to think about gosalyn.

Then hanging on the wall was a picture of drake and gosalyn.

He frowned, they been through a lot together but he's already getting empty nest syndrome

Then suddenly his phone rang, it was Launchpad FaceTiming him, he fixes his hair then dries the sweat off to make him look presentable for him, then he answered.

"Hey Launchpad"

"He DW" Launchpad was seen driving the plane.

"Is this a bad time, should we call later when you're not flying"

"Don't worry DW i only crashed into three mountains before I called you" it worried him.

"How you been"

"Oh pretty ok, I'm just getting ready for patrol"

"Sorry I can't be there with you"

"It's ok Launchpad, i just wish you were here with me, I could really use a talk"

Then Launchpad could see something was wrong with him.

"What's up DW, long day"

"It's nothing Launchpad, just worried about gosalyn that's all"

"Speaking of which, how is gosalyn, do you want me to come over and keep her company"

"That won't be necessary Launchpad"

"Why?"

"She at a group study, it's a all night thing"

"Study group...I remember when I had to do a study group at the school"

"What is a study group I never had one when I was a younger"

"Wait? All night tonight"

"Yeah I just got on the phone with her, she's got a bio final next week, why?"

"Just worried that all, I hope she makes it home safely, well it's a good thing we got her first driver's license"

"It's a Good thing that her friend lives a little close, it's just a few block away"

"That's good but is everything ok DW, you seem upset"

"Oh I Don't know, I guess I'm just worried that's all"

"You guys still talking to each other"

"Everyday but I'm worried Launchpad"

Drake switches to Messages and since gosalyn a kiss 💋 emoji wishing her goodnight.

"We used to be so close but ever since she went to high school, she's changed, she's been...pushing be back, going out a lot"

"Well it's part of being a teenager DW, it's a parent's worst fear but it just means you did a good job raising her"

"I know but it's just...she's growing up so fast"

"What matters is that you are both happy and communicating with each other, it's all part of frowning up DW, but you know that she loves you right"

"Yes, I know"

"Then you have nothing to worry about"

"You're right Launchpad"

But just then there was a flashing red light, "ok listen, I got to go now, good luck on patrol alone and say yellow to gosalyn for me"

"Ok bye Launchpad"

"Bye bye, Love you dw, bye" he waves before ending the call with a crash.

Then after he hangs up, he checks the news for anything unusual like a crime but then he noticed his wallpaper of gosalyn.

He got lost in the moment and went through some pictures of gosalyn, after while he shuts off his phone, heads to the living room, phone his phone on his coach and grabs his jacket then leave his house

Zooming in on his phone, his phone rang and gosalyn started to call.

Then later drake was asleep on his bed, gosalyn tried to call him three times then when he didn't answered, she tried to face time him.

Something was wrong