𝗪𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘 𝗜𝗦 𝗛𝗢𝗠𝗘?

ılı

ılı.lıllılıı.ıllı
↳ currently playing ;;
[redbone] - [childish gambio ]
0:56 ——•———————— 3:26
↺       <<          ll          >>     ⋮≡
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ: ————•

up next ;;
[nobody business] - [rihanna ft Chris Brown]
[tomboy] - [destiny rogers]
[positions] - [Ariana Grande]
[exchange] - [bryson tiller]

⏻ 𝙋𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙧𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗻

𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝?

𝐘𝐞𝐬 ☜︎                 ☞︎ 𝐍𝐨

𝐘𝐞𝐬!

𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝....

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ 0%

█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ 10%

██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ 20%

███▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ 30%

████▒▒▒▒▒▒ 40%

█████▒▒▒▒▒ 50%

𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐟𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞!

██████▒▒▒▒ 60%

███████▒▒▒ 70%

████████▒▒ 80%

█████████▒ 90%

██████████ 100%

𝐃𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠! 𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲

𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞?

𝐉𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐘𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I WAS CHILLING, when suddenly my dad called me to his office. Ugh.. the 5th time this day. I get up and walk over to my closet and grab my outfit.

I put it on and head to my fathers office and let walk to his office

I put it on and head to my fathers office and let walk to his office. I greet Timothy. The gaurd. I walk past and go into my fathers office.

NOBODY POV

Jordyn's father, had a simple mission from God himself for her to go down to earth and gather information on them. Ever since heaven lost connection with earth they have been doing the most ungodly things.

Once she has information she can finally come back and we connect back with earth. I hope these humans don't interfere. But whatever our God says goes.

"But father I don't want to, those humans do unruly things. They pick on one another and it's nasty words that shall not be named." Jordyn tell her father. "Do you want to disobey God?" She shakes her head no.

"Very well then, you are to set off tomorrow."
Jordyn turns around to leave and pack. "One more thing." She turns around. Her dad grabs a file from under his desk.

"This is Jaylin Solomore, he's who'll you'll be watching." He hands her the file. Whilst she walks out. "DONT FALL IN LOVE."

𝐉𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐲𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

𝐉𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐲𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"OK DAD!" I walk out of his office and head out. I wave bye to the guard. Timothy. He's good friends with my dad. I walk back to my house. I walk up to the door and scan my hand. My dad still wants us to be protected because 'heaven can still have dangerous people'

He just a little too overprotective. I walk upstairs into my room and pack my clothes. I turn on some gospel and pack some stuff. Some snacks because the humans eat horrid things.

I walk downstairs and see Melinda cooking Lunch. "Hey Mel!" She turns around "Hello young miss." She bows. "Oh Mel didn't I say just to call me Jordyn!" I say slightly annoyed at my father for making the people call me this. "Yes youn- Jordyn." I nod at her and walk past to grab a Helven snack. I go back to my room and turn on my TV.

I hear my speak go off. "Dinners ready!" I walk downstairs and sit down. My dads here. And we make small talk. "So you ready to go down to earth?" He ask. I get annoyed. "No there's only a limited amount of Christian's there and I won't have no one to talk about my love for God." He looks up. "I do remember the file saying he's a Christian. Maybe I'll let you mingle with him about it." My eyes lit up. I finally get to share my passion of love for God!

"Thank you dad!" I finish up quickly and put my plate in the sink. If I was going to meet him better get enough energy!

 If I was going to meet him better get enough energy!