IFHY.

IFHY!
Scream 

Teddy bear, you were my teddy bear You were comforting and quiet How did love become so violent? (Oh) Teddy bear, you were my teddy bear Everything was so sweet until you tried to kill me

You were comforting and quiet
How did love become so violent?
(Oh) Teddy bear, you were my teddy bear
Everything was so sweet until you tried to kill me

Teddy Bear, Melanie Martinez

𖦹⋆⁺˚⋆。 °₊*️

     Coralia Sutton thought she knew what love was.

     From the second she was born, she was presented with it, trailing from the endless Disney movies to her parents. She grew up believing that one day when she was old enough, someone would sweep her off her feet and make her fall head over heels. But love doesn't just mean romantic love. It goes way deeper than that. She found love in the friends she's made through the course of her life. She found it in the form of her family. But still, she craved to feel romantic love.

To Coralia, love was truly the deepest of feelings in the world. She should've been smarter than that. There's only one thing stronger than love... pure, red-hot, fiery rage.

She went from being a total ray of fucking sunshine to being deemed "damaged goods". After all, she has her parents to thank; for filling her head with make-believe and presenting her with what she had considered the perfect love story (theirs). When she found out her picture-perfect parents were separating, she was torn apart. It just couldn't be. Oh, but it was, and rather messy. She couldn't believe it, her parents, who never even fought, were getting a divorce?

     But this was much bigger than she was. Because soon, Melinda and Bernard Sutton were going to be a headline everywhere: news, magazines, and social media. The most talked about topic in Minnesota. Melinda Sutton, apparently a druggie, suffering from depression and anxiety, relapsed, which lead to her husband asking for a divorce for the safety of his child. Days later, shot dead at his family home by the hand of his wife, who went on to commit suicide. All while their daughter stood on the stairs, shaking in fear, desperately sobbing with a cut on her arm from her mother throwing a vase near her.

     Coralia was still a kid, so her remaining family was asked to take her in. She lived with her aunt, who wasn't the best option but was still better than foster care, at least that's what Coralia thought. Still, Coralia remained the sweet girl, to some extent, and a total love bug. Even if she starts to believe, she's not meant to fall in love, just to watch. After graduating high school, she finds herself moving more than 20 hours away from Minnesota, landing herself in New York, and meeting a group of people she could relate to, and of course, him.

     Ethan Landry was nothing like her. He was introverted, brilliant, creative, and big-hearted. That's who he was. They became instant friends despite their differences and for a hot minute, Coralia found herself believing that romantic love might actually be for her. She is such a fool. Everyone believed the two were ideal, perfect for each other. However, months later, the pair broke up out of the blue. They decided to remain just friends if you could call it that. They went from being the closest to putting a huge wedge of distance between one another.

And what brings them back together is starring in their personal scary movie!

𖦹⋆⁺˚⋆。 °₊*️

Maia Reficco,   Coralia Sutton

❛ it's so ironic. the love bug
is incapable of being loved. ❜

Jack Champion, Ethan Landry & others as described or original cast

& others as described or
original cast.

COPYRIGHT!
this fic is my own, however i do not own scream. all original characters are my own as well as their plot lines. do not steal, translate, or claim your own. all graphics are of my belonging. pictures and filters are from deviantart, pinterest, etc.

you may use the layout but credit me if you do so

TRIGGER WARNING!
may include: heavy topics, substance use, blood, sexual activity/ references, homophobica, racism, etc.

NOTES!
me when i impulsively jump into my scream era. honestly though, the scream movies were part of my childhood and ive been battling whether or not to create an ethan landry fic and finally caved. i adore coralia with my whole heart honestly. i hope you enjoy <3

follow my tiktok for edits! username in bio / location

DEDICATIONS!
poetsmeadow paIedeath vlxtqles girlhoodrot kissesontongue _decay steveloving bridgersriot dandelionburdock faerieribs