- Yes, those money were salary for the work I did in their restaurant.

- You never told us you had a job, like a human being, Eve says, as though we have known each other for a long time.

- There was never really time...

- Was the story not worth telling, or were we not worth telling? Adam then asks me, probably in the same sarcasm as he tends to assimilate.

- I have no idea what makes you believe my intentions are harmful.

- Maybe it's because you hide your life story from us.

- Stop fighting, Eve tells us in an authoritative manner.

- He started it, Adam lies.

- I did not start anything. In fact, I did not even know there was anything going on.We leave the strongly illuminated airport behind and enter the train station with a glass window, not that different from the one in Watrine. The trains here look a bit different though. Some of them have those same sharp fronts and shining surfaces as in Europe, but some are square and rusty. The appearance of the trains do not matter, as long as one of them can bring us to our destination.

- There! Sam yells while pointing at one of the platforms, the one whose electronic sign says "LAMERCH, NEPAL 11.55".

- That is in five minutes, so we can make it if we are quick, Eve says.

- Wait, we haven't bought any tickets yet! Sam mentions.

- I'm sure that no one will mind us, Adam replies.

We rush through the platform, passing a few dirty cars without any windows, and reaching the first door just when it is about to shut. Eve steps in just before the train begins to move. I once again feel very calm, as nothing may prevent us from reaching the Lily Temple now. The authorities over here do not seem to chase us, and even if MB-344013 against all probability gets turned back on, it will have forgotten all about me and not be able to track us.

Just when we take seats in four seats facing each other, I hear a frightening voice that I have never heard before, saying something that is more frightening.

- Tickets, please, this dark male voice says in the distance. I look back instantaneously, and see a man in a red uniform scan someone's mobile phone screen. I tell Eve and Sam that we have to leave now, and Eve says the same thing to Adam. We get up from our seats, and leave. As we pass the ticket controller, I grow slightly nervous, and the others make it obvious that they purposely keep quiet until they are sure he cannot hear our whispering.

- The train is more or less two-dimensional, we can't just go hide like back in the headquarters, Adam tells Eve. I take a quick look around for any possible ways out that do not mean jumping out on the track.

- The restrooms, I whisper, and then we go to the two parallel doors that tell about both prohibition to smoke and the presence of water closets. Sam and Adam go into the left as Eve and I go into the right.

We hear footsteps draw nearer, and these suddenly stop very close to us. The next thing we hear is a gentle knock on the door, followed by four less gentle knocks, followed by an angry "Open the bloody door, this trick is outdated!" I quickly open the door, and see the inpatient controller stand outside with with his weary eyes at us.

- Tickets please, he says in a moody voice, as if he already knows that we do not have any tickets.

- I am sorry, but you probably already suspect that we do not have any tickets, I answer. Despite how scared he gets by this answer, he keeps his back straight and stares at me with his exhausted look.