#1

"The rain is falling hard and fast, a few thunders sounding in the distance, the city was so quiet and dark that it was even a little sacary, but were not in the city, were niether far away from it but neither close too it, going through the big and majestic trees in the middle of the peaceful forest there is a big, elegant and beatiful house, in the one this story is started to take place."

It's 3 of the morning, it's raining outside.
The tv its on, just playing a random movie in the background. Besides that theres no other sound in the house.
A small house deep in the forest, far away from the city.
The owner of the house its laying down in the couch, resting, then She heard something coming from outside. Steps.

-"Probably just a dear"- She thought.

Another, there were slow and paused, like it was afraid of coming closer. She couldn't resist and walked trough the living room to get to the door, but a noise make him stop , something or someone fell, she opened the door end went outside just to find someone she never thought she would see there, her nemesis, the hereo of the city.
He was cover o blood, probably his one, he never actually hurt someone enough to bleed. Even though he is the best hereo he has ben available too keep his hands clean. "I can't said the same of myself though."

-"I ...  I didn't now were else to go"- Those were the only words that came out of his mouth before he succumbed to the pain and blood loss and ended up falling unconscious in front of the door.

Afew hours later

The rain is falling hard and fast, a few thunders sounding in the distance, the city was so quiet and dark that it was even a little sacary, but were not in the city, were niether far away from it  but neither close too it, going through the big and majestic trees in the middle of the peaceful forest there is a big, elegant and beatiful house, in the one this story is started to take place.

The sound of steps and a beatiful voice were more than enough to wake the unconcious boy, at first he just turned around in the couch but the pain woke him completely, for his surprise he was bandaged, it was a very well done job, but he could not remember who did he went to for help, no one knows that he's a hero, but his mentor and his companions that are also heroes.         So who did he went to, and at this hour??

-"So you're not dead, what a shame"- said a familiar voice.

He started to turn his head, but  he stoped  at the moment he realized 1-who's voice was it  and 2- he was not wering his suit, neither his mask. He was wearing a big ass t-shirt, unless to big for the girl and a probably pijama pants.

-"Hey darling don't panic, I'm wering a blindfold, your probably boring and miserabel secret life is safe"- she said in a mocking tone. 

He finished turning his head with a little fear, even he would never admit that , less infront of her, just to see that she was inded wearing a blindfold. but he was still worried and more than anything he was wondering what was gonna happen now.

-"You now, not anwsering when someoen is talking to you is kinda rude, more when you were the one that came to my house , I still don't now how you hind me but that doesn't matter right now, a little of fault on me for still being awake, but I gotta ask, why did you came to me?"- she ask finally "looking" at him.

The boy sigh loudly, "I'm wondering that too", he thought for himself. He tough for a moment and finally anwsered.

-"Cause I knew that you wouldn't take avantage of my state, and I also couldn't think in anyone else that i could trust with my life, literally"- he said the last looking straight too her "eyes"

-"Don't do that"- she said getting closer to the couch with her arms crossed.

-"Don't do what?-he ask with a smirk in his face  

-"Don't act like you know a thing about me"-  she said in an little aggressive tone.

-"I'm not acting i swear"- he said, putting his hands close to his face as a sign of innocence.

-"Yeah right, whatever you said golden boy"- she said finally sitting in the couch next to him

-"I hate that nickname"-

-"Well unless your willing to gimmie your real name that's what your getting"- 

The golden boy stared at the girl that one's was his friend, the person with the one he shared everything, every little secret, "What happend to you, Amelia??, We used to do everything together, we had a plan, what changed?", those were his main thoughts, but a question make him worried of the anwser more than any other, "Do you even remember me?".

-"Hey, Golden Boy you still there?"- she said waving her hand in front of his face, getting him out of his thoughts.

-"Yeah, sorry,  I "- he stoped for a second, he had to leave, he dind't want to but he had to.

-"I gotta go, so see yaa later and thanks for saving my life, and for not seeing who I am, byeee"- he got out of the house before the girl could react.

She got out the blind fold and stod still for a few seconds so that her eyes could adjust to the light inside the house. She smiled to herself seing the remaid pices of the suit of the boy, Energion her supposed nemesis. Energion and Morphodynamite the eternal fighters, the jing and jang, the light and the darkness, etc.             

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

Morphodynamite and Energion have the same goals, but different metods to get to it, Morphodynamite aka Amelia Johnson, very few people know this truth, but even fewer know the real reason why she does what she does, but for the people who doesn't now teh truth she is a very independent, smart and strong woman, also very very rich.

Energion aka James Anderson, he is what we now as a golden retriever boy, he is aslo the greatest and more powerfull hero in the city, very few people has seen his dark side, and the ones that had wish they hadn't.           But what's even more important is that they were ones friends, best friends, maybe even more than that, only they, and not entirely, know what events led them to where they are today, to who they were and are to each other.

Amelia was and still is James light.                                                                                                                         

And James was Amelia safe place.

But that was a long time ago...

❤❤❤❤❤❤

Thanks for reading

❤❤❤❤❤❤