Chapter 1

Penelope, wife of Odysseus, had another baby. This one is a beautiful girl.
Everyone was surprised because Zeus, the king of all gods who loves the thunder, made the family line all sons. First was Arceus, then Laertes, then Odysseus, and last, Telemachus.
So when everyone found out a girl was being borne, they were shocked. Even Odysseus, my father. I am Kortnee, daughter of Odysseus and my best friend is Ericka, goddess of time and the daughter of Hades.
I first met her when my father sailed to Troy. It took him 20 years to get home and when he came, I had to keep Ericka a secret. There were all lot of suitors in the palace courting my mother. Telemachus, my older brother, hated it butt I didn't mind.
I loved taking food from them and giving it to Ericka whenever she came to see me. Then my father, Odysseus, killed them all and took away the fun.
I hid Ericka as long as I could, until one day, I could bear no longer.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I woke up with a jerk. It was Ericka coming up from the under world to rise me. Get up! Let's party" she shouted. Five more minutes" I said sleepily. No!" She shouted again. Okay okay I'm getting up."
I get up and put on a long dress. ..