"YALL STILL HERE?" he cocked his pistol , Davon pulled his from his waist doing the same . Tony, Puffy , Tommy and few other security guards aimed their weapons at Davon , while he pushed their mama behind him .

"Waitttt HOLD THE FUCK ON!!" Briea stood her back against dave . "EVERYBODY CALM THE HELL DOWN!!"

"Briea get the fuck over here girl you tripping!!" I called out for her from the bushes

"Dave please don't shoot my baby!" Their mama stood in front of her youngest .

"Nah mama move , let's get it fuck nigga!" He spat biting his lower lip , ready to shoot .

"GIVE ME THE WORD D !" Tony stepped closer , getting a better shot .

"Tony no ! Dave look at me ..Look at me" briea pulled his chin down meeting her eyes , he quickly wiped the tear that fell . Seeing his mama here defending bernson like she'd only had him was tearing at Dave's soul and I could see that.

"Calm down okay, relax" briea spoke softly, "Davon please!" She turned her attention to him , both of them lowered their guns mugging each other .

"Yeah you niggas brothers alright" Tony chuckled , putting his gun back on his waist

"Get them the fuck off my lawn , you niggas about to get fired too , how the fuck they keep getting up here anyways" he spat walking inside the house .

"Yeah and don't come the fuck back! We ain't gone be so nice next time!" I shouted out as the drove away .

"Shut the hell up and go in the house , scary ass" Tony muffed me inside the house , I turned pushing him before rolling my eyes .

"Don't play with me Antoine for real , ugly ass" I mugged .

briea and Dave entered the elevator while I took the stairs . I flopped on my bed , letting my anxiety calm down before scrolling on my phone , Seeing kadaja posted us.

Nariihoee , Lyyssaaa , 2654 others liked this photo     Kadaja_ - loving the skin you in baby ❤️

     Kadaja_ - loving the skin you in baby ❤️

I smiled calling her , she wouldn't believe the shit that just went down .