Shattered Memory(#1)

<Flashback>
Villager 1:Have you heard about the mizurinu Family incident?
Villager 2:Yeah,about the Horrible creatures that attacked them?
Villager 3:I wonder whats Going on with them ever since one of their kids found a flower of some sorts.
Many of the villagers were Gossiping feeling bad for the Family That has Been Among them.
Young Meiko:Mommy!,Mommy! I found this Pretty Blue Flower! That i found!

Meiko's Mother:Thats Great Honey why dont you go and show it to the rest of them?Young Meiko:Yay!!Villager 2:Poor Kid Found Another One Of Those

Young Meiko:Yay!!
Villager 2:Poor Kid Found Another One Of Those..I wonder How She Found it..
<Night time>
Young Meiko was outside of the village and her house,Humming to herself while holding the blue flower,But she was around 7 years old at that time.
She was in a Dark forest,But she was still curious as ever and tried finding her "Friend."
Young Meiko:Friend!,Im Back!
She looked around the secret place she has been meeting with her dear friend..
???:oh?,your back so soon meiko?
The figure had a deep distorted voice but young meiko can understand "Him."
Young Meiko:Ive Got a Gift For You!
???:Then What is it?
Young meiko Gave the blue flower to the creature she calls friend.
???:Hmm,Why thank you for being so nice.
???:How About,We make a Deal? Since we have been friends for quite a long time,You can live Forever, and  Be able To do anything you want in the world,Sounds Nice Isnt it?,but If you would allow me to make a contract with you in return.

Young Meiko:Hmm,But Mommy Would Be Upset If I Made A Contract...she doesent know your presence yet...plus she would be feared by your appearance!

??? Appearance:

???:Ah,I see Well how about that you could keep it as a secret?,Okay?

Young Meiko:Okay!,Its A Deal!

Poor young meiko didnt know...
That she made a deal
With a WENDIGO.
A Hellish Mythical Creature Thats Cannibalistic yet made friends with a kid.

Villager 3:Hey?,Dont you think that Young Meiko's acting...STRANGE?

Villager 1:Yeah Ive Heard That she went out to the dark forest again.

Villager 2:Her Mother Warned Her Not to Enter It Again,But meiko kept on saying that her friend is there...

Villager 3:The Dark Forest Doesnt Have Any Friends in there only horrible man eating creatures,like..

Villager 2:Like what?

Villager 3:The Wendigo.
<Flashback end>