the giving in

Start bij het begin

The screen lit once he held it before his face and much to his surprise, a text from someone he's never messaged before appeared on his screen, leaving him stunned.

What?

He didn't give himself time to analyse it and when the Face ID worked, what he came to be faced with definitely had him shook and left him staring.

[bojan_cvjeticanin] Eva Kazakou

bojan hi, sorry to bother you this late but I just wanted to make sure Jere's okay? he told me he'd text me once he met up with u guys but he didn't and I'd like to guess it simply slipped his mind. thank u in advance and again sorry for catching u off guard

ps here's my number, gimme a call if anything comes up, +30..........

The Slovenian's first reaction was to lift an eyebrow, thinking there's definitely something he's missed that happened earlier tonight before Jere turned up here. Then, his hand was brought up to his forehead to scratch it, brainstorming what it was he'd say to her. I mean thankfully Jere was perfectly fine, better than he's held up any other day really. But it's not like they've hung out a lot that he doesn't feel a bit uncomfortable texting her without thinking much of it regardless. He held the phone with both hands, cig still amidst his lips and he started typing.

hiii! you didnt bother me u kiddin? everything okay, as good as it gets dont worry. hes defo forgotten cause he was so ready to party when he found us he immediately ordered drinks and shots lol. was he with u before?

His curiosity was KILLING him as this point and when Eva's next message came up, he couldn't help the smirk that coated his lips after he took another drag of his cigarette.

kay good, that's great! typical jere lmaoo

we were together yes, he was showing me something in the dressing room. i know he kept you guys waiting, sorry abt that

Why was Bojan having so much fun communicating through text messages with the girl his best friend hoped for something to happen between them?

His eyes unwillingly searched for the man in question, who honestly gave the impression this was actually the best he's been and the most fun he's had all these days they'd spent here and the thought provided Bojan with a half smile that escalated into a full one typing his next message.

no dont be sorry its fine, he's talked sm about u we've all grown to like u even tho we haven't gotten to hang out lol. i dont mean it in a weird way, he really values you yknow

That minx.

He pressed send and didn't leave the chat, coming to realise she may have read it in a flash, but didn't respond for at least one whole minute. He bit his lip grinning in enthusiasm, proud of his social skills and abilities to gather information he won't use to his benefit rather than his best buddy's. His demonic brain thought of another genius idea then and he kept his phone up to take a video of Jere dancing and drinking with the rest of the boys. When the flash dazzled them straight to their faces they all falsely assumed he was shooting a vid to upload to his stories and they began making funny expression and gestures, Jere doing his signature 🤘🏻 move, poking his tongue out.

Sent as well.

Bojan sighed and smiled devilishly, feeling pleased with his performance, especially when her next and last text they'd exchange for tonight appeared on the screen.