THE PRINCESS

Why is everything so quiet today, as soon as I sat at the dining table to have my food something caught my attention liquid spread on the dining table, i touched it with shaking hands and it was fresh pure red blood when turned my head towards the head chair and there it was....NO.....NOO...this can not happen NO please no....

"Inaya calm down, calm down it's just a DREAM calm down Hukum " Hearing a voice I open my eyes. Diya was sitting there all tense she was hugging me whispering words in my ear to calm me down, my forehead was covered with sweat warm liquid was flowing down my eyes. I realized it was already morning sun had just come out and darkness was still present in the atmosphere. I am okay. I said looking at Diya, she nodded and told me to get ready, we have a meeting with the board of directors in the company. Taking out a black formal set I went to change myself into it. Rules say that princesses are not allowed to wear something like this, they are not allowed to work but here I am breaking all those nonsense rules. I am Inaya Pratap princess of Pratapgarh and CEO of ''Kangan an MNC company that was started by my grandpa. kangan was named after my grandma.

I got out of my thoughts and went downstairs without even uttering a word to helpers and workers of the palace who were bowing their heads down wishing me morning, they are my people, and the most important thing about these all is the loyalty people of Pratapgarh have been always loyal to royal garahana they can die to protect as and us as royals should provide best for them. I went directly towards my garage.

'good morning 'Diya was standing there she wished me 'Hmm' that was my reply. Diya was 5 years older than me. She is 30 right now, married and divorced. My nanu adopted her when she was 7 years old. 6 years ago she got married and then divorced after 1 and a half years. Since then she has been living with me and she works as my PA. She is the only person who is close to me.

We both sit in my Range Rover with 5 security cars following us. All of the cars have royal logos on them. Soon we reached the office and a bodyguard opened the door for us. I reached the conference room and everyone got up from their seats bowing their heads, my attention went to Mr. Prajapati who was still sitting on his chair. I sat on the head chair keeping my eyes on him. One of the staff started giving a presentation and I have to say this meeting was a waste of time. The only thing I figured in this meeting was that my restaurants could go on a big loss because of the disgusting man sitting in front of me. One of the BODs.

STOP! I shouted to everyone, I stood up and started moving towards Mr. Prajapati.' 'So u are trying to be an obstacle in my business, don't you '''.He gulped hearing my angry voice. He tried his best not to look scared but i know his soul is shaking under his body. ''Mam..... i will try to manage restaurants in a better system ''i smirked ''you said this same thing last time remember, how can you manage restaurants when the only thing you do is drink and abuse your wife'' he was shocked his eyes were holding fear and i like that. he must be thinking how do i know this well i know about every single detail about every single of my BODs because at the end of the day, you can't just give a share of your company to pathetic peoples, can you? Background and capability check is important.

I chuckled and the next moment my gun was in my hand and he was on his knees begging for his life ''that is what happens when you forget to bow down to me......when you forget to respect women'' i did not hesitate to pull the trigger and shoot him he was spot dead everyone in the room was terrified, shocked and scared, well they should be fear is what that keeps you alive. I went to my chair and sat .''remember this was a warning for all of you if you want to live in this cruel world then never try to double cross me'' no one said a word only nodded their heads ''meeting is over ''Diya announced.

''remember this was a warning for all of you if you want to live in this cruel world then never try to double cross me'' no one said a word only nodded their heads ''meeting is over ''Diya announced

Everyone went out Diya went to the woman sitting on the boss chair with all her glory and said'' i knew it was his last day on the planet as soon as i entered the room.....well he was disgusting i was getting thousands of complaints about him'' inaya looked at her and nodded her head and replied in hmmm.'' I will look for someone who can handle restaurants ......and today Nanu called me in the morning and asked me if we could go to meet him. I am taking a day off tomorrow. Are you coming with me ? she asked inaya . Inaya thought for a second and replied ''yeah...we are going in the evening'' diya smiled her eyes sparkling ''great then i will inform nanu he will be so happy''.After the conversation both of them left the conference room and Inaya went towards her office.

she ordered a cup of coffee for herself as she was tired due to lack of sleep and a busy schedule. After a long time, she is going to meet her nanu, the person whom she respects the most, her nanu has always supported her, he was her guide, teacher inspiration, and whatnot.

The next morning she woke up from her little night nap when the sun rays entered her room through a big glass window. This was going to be a busy day. She has a lot of work. Inaya was a workaholic soul or you can say work was her only peace and maybe a world to escape from reality. Even she took her nap with her laptop open while working on some deal. And today she was going to meet her nanu.'' Hukum are you up''diya asked her standing outside her room ''yeah '' she replied and went towards the washroom to make herself ready for the day

.''hukum kya aap breakfast karegi'' a worker asked her in a shivering tone with his head bowed while she was coming down the stairs. ''Nahi'' Inaya replied as soon as she reached the living room police were present there, they saw her and stood up '.'Namaste a policeman said she replied hmm Diya was already present there.''hukum us din ki CCTV camera ka photo hame mil gaya ha hume jese hi kuch pata chalta h hum apko batate abhinaya nodded and left.

hey hope you like the chapter do read further I assure you will not regret