Chapter 4

AN: go to see the Author's note at the bottom for pic of our MC

If memory served Catherine well, the city where she was now was named "Shells Town."

It was a lovely city, all pastel-colored houses and flowers in the windows.

The only thing that bothered Catherine was the scorching sun in the sky: it was so hot that the sweat was accumulating on her forehead, forcing her to fan her face with her hand, the strands of her hair that had escaped from the bun stuck to her forehead.

Wearing an all-black style on a relatively hot island wasn't one of her most brilliant ideas.

I am an idiot for only black clothes for summer, she thought, grimacing.

But, back to the point, the city was excellent, all in all.

If it wasn't for the fear inside the eyes of the inhabitants and their subtle anxiety every time they saw a marine.

Catherine's thoughts were interrupted by Luffy's ringing voice, arriving at her with Coby at his heels.

«Ohi! You are the smokey woman from before! » Luffy had a massive smile, stars in his eyes, and hands on his hips.

«Hello, rubber boy» Catherine nodded, with her hands in her pocket and watching Coby with her brows furrowed. «Hi, Coby, by the way»

Coby blushed and opened his mouth, trying to say something.

«Are you all right? » the woman asked, getting closer to him. But that made him redder.

The pinkette could only shake his hands, saying a quiet "I'm all right" under his breath.

As the woman watched him closely, the boy's cheeks became crimson, and he was trying to escape her. In his defense, Catherine was the most beautiful woman he had ever met.

For once, she was tall, not as much as Alvida, but at least 190 cm. She had an hourglass figure with the most enormous chest that Coby had ever seen. Her fair, white skin was emphasized by dark grey hair. And if that wasn't enough for the ex-cabin boy to be reduced to a puddle, her clothes didn't help.

Not because they were strange. On the contrary, she wore one of the simplest attire he had ever seen, but the fabric was so skin-tight that it managed to emphasize her figure.

Her shirt hugged her form; the pitch-black fabric tightly highlighted her impressive bosom, while the see-through fabric made it possible to see her belly button. Her long legs were covered only by a pair of unevenly cut black shorts and a belt on her tight that supported a pocket. At her feet, black boots with small heels completed the look. But, if Coby wanted to be honest, her eyes were her most striking feature. Her pupil was slitted, cat-like, and they were of such a bright green that he thought he was looking at two emeralds. So, the poor boy did not know where to look to not evaporate.

«So, smokey woman, will you join my crew now?» Luffy asked, with a big smile on his face.

«Weeel, why should I? Also, again, my name is Catherine Chessur, rubber boy» Catherine smirked and put her hand in her pockets.

Rubber boy inclined his head and made his classic confusing face: «And my name is Monkey D. Luffy, not rubber boy! You say you would have joined me on this island. I want you in my crew!»

«I did not say that I would have joined you. I just said I wanted to meet you. Do something impressive, and I will join your crew.»

Catherine smiled and looked him in the eyes. The boy returned her gaze for a couple of seconds, then smiled brightly: «Okay!»