A way out? (Part 1)

(I'm working on two things that may take a while so for now ima make some short stories I think of. If you wanna request some stories I can but other than that this will mainly be random short stories-)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

・Theme: Mandela Catalogue/Dessert au・

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Adam wakes up feeling tired as he turns over to his alarm clock. "Fuckin...ugh.." Was the only thing he could mumble before turning it off, turning his body back around to get a few more minutes of rest. A few minutes later his door slowly opens as Jonah sneaks into Adam's room. He starts shaking Adam lightly urging him to wake up. "Hey Adammmm. Adaaammmmm." Adam turned around and pushed him away getting cozy again. "What the hell do you want?"  "I just wanted to hang out with you. Maybe we could go on a drive?" Adam slowly gets up rubbing his eyes and stretching as he gets out of bed. "Jonah, it's 4:27 Am. Where the fuck do you want to drive to?"

"Anywhere! Just to maybe wake up more?" Adam gave him a pissed look as the two stood there. He went back into his bed, rolling his eyes and mumbling how Jonah was acting stupid. Jonah piped up before he could get comfortable again. "I could drive the car! You could maybe chill in the back..?" Adam stayed silent, thinking on the offer for a while. He sighed as he eventually got out of bed. "Go get ready.." Jonah cheered happily and hugged him before running out.

He doesn't even know why he let Jonah stay the night, though he really is making him consider whether he would come over next time...He got dressed and waited at the front door for Jonah. They both went out to the car and headed off onto the road. The music hummed through the radio as Adam attempted to go back to sleep. Though his cravings were keeping him up. He didn't know why...But oddly enough he craved...Some apple pie...? He was able to ignore it for most of the car ride, thinking it was only one item he could get another time, but the thought would never leave his mind. He blurted out of nowhere. "Can you stop by the nearest bakery or store?"

"Why? You want something?" He smirked talking in a sing-song tone of voice. "I thought you didn't even want to go on the car ride with me!"   "Just go to the nearby store. I'm just craving something.." Jonah made a turn heading to the store. Adam hopped out and entered the store, looking to see if there was any apple pie. Lucky for him, there was only one more apple pie left on the rack. After paying for it he walked out. Jonah stared at the pie before staring at him. 

"Doesn't something seem off with the pie to you?"   "Why do you say that..?"   "I don't know man it just kinda looks..." He stared at it again, analyzing every angle, then looked back at him with disgust. "Expired, old, and less colorful.." Adam scoffed and rolled his eyes. "You're just being paranoid. C'mon. Let's go home.." 

Adam walked into the house setting the pie on the table. Maybe Jonah wasn't being paranoid when he said it was a bit...grey in color...Yet he wasn't gonna listen to Jonah, half the time he didn't even know what he was talking about. He took bites into the pie, enjoying the taste of it. After a few bites of the pie he started feeling...strange...Sick even. He just assumed he had too much pie and put the pie in the fridge. He picked up some water to drink and headed back to his room for some rest. Laying on his bed, he starts feeling more dizzy and nauseous, causing him to sit up and hold his stomach. "Fuck...is this just food poisoning or some shit...Jonah!" Adam called out, being met with silence. "JONAH." He yelled louder getting the same response. 

Groaning loudly, he gets out of the bed towards the door. Yet when opening it he wasn't met with the hallway and instead was met with...A colorful candy land? Did that apple pie have some sort of drug in it?! At first he was debating whether he should continue on, and after a while curiosity got the better of him. As he walked through the door he noticed his outfit beginning to change from his BPS hoodie to a pink suit. He also seemed to be wearing an apple pie themed hood. As he looked in awe around the place, he turned back to see that the door was gone. Panic set in as he looked around for the door. "Fuck fuck fuck, don't tell me i'm stuck here! This is hell!!"  "Actually quite the opposite, Adam." He quickly turned around, facing what seemed to be...Jonah?