Guy looked at all the present Demon inside the throne room, and smile beeing able to see his Subordinates and people.
All the Demons who saw guy's smile was baffled, this was the first time they saw him smile like this.

Guy:
(Heh, look at their Surprised faces, i guess anyone would be surprised after seeing me smile, kukuku.
This time i will protect all of you, and not see or use you as tools)

Guy immediately ordered all the demons inside the room to leave, slowly every demon left the room.

Suddenly a woman with Snow white hair and white eye's enter the Room.

???:
"Guy!, Why the hell did we return 100 years back, did we put too much power into that spell, or was their a malfunction?!"

Guy:
"Sigh, calm down velzard, i think we put too much into it, i mean all of us back were infinitely powerful and their was 21 of us, it's pretty obvious how that would go. But this is not bad, we now have no enemies and we can fix all our past mistakes, with this we can carve a better future"

That's right having 100 years of the past being fixed would be the best decision, but they still have to make it close to the same future as much as possible, or else they might make the future different. If anything some might not get born, or others might loose some of their subordinates if they changed the future too much, either way they plan to change everything they see fit.

Velzard:
"Your right, anyways lets call Rimuru so we coul .."

She couldn't finish her words after two individuals came in the throne Room, this two individuals are Maid's with blue and green hair, excluding a strong aura.

???:
"Guy sama is there a reason why you asked everyone to leave the room?"

???:
"Master please tell us, we heard some weird talks from our subordinates about.. you.... Smiling?, Forgive me for this once insolence"

Guy and velzard are Frozen in place, their best friends and lover is right in front of them, the two people that sacrificed themselves for them and the reason for their continued loneliness for an infinite time , is right in front of them.
Finally their long training in order to return, and see Them again has paid off.

Guy/Velzard:
"........"

The two maids are nervous from the reaction of the two individuals in front of them.

Misery:
"Etto gu-guy sama?, Is there something wrong?"

Rain:
"Velzard sama, did we do something wrong?"

Silence, total silence they couldn't help but tensed up seeing their two Master's act like this, but that tension finally Went away after guy muttered.

Guy:
"Rain, misery, finally i finally get to see the both of you again"

Rain:
"Guy sama?"

Immediately they were both tackled into the ground by Velzard, the both of them were startled and prepared to be punished or something similar.
But the only thing they heard, we're small sobs from the ice Empress which, of course surprised them.

Misery:
"Ve-velzard sama, is there something wrong?!."
(No way, Velzard sama crying?!, But why?)

Rain:
"W-why is Velzard sama crying?!"
(Who made her CRY!?, THEY WILL PAY!!)

Rain thought furiously.
They were fond of her and saw her as a big sister figure, although she is still their second master, they would often see her as a Sister, even before Rimuru came and helped with their relationship.

Velzard:
"Sob..sob.. you two are okay...hic.. i finally get to see you two again... Hic.. sob..."

Misery/Rain:
"Ehhh Velzard sama?"